UPS jobs in Wyoming, USA – Apply For Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS – Laramie, Wyoming. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver’s seat of your own car, find out what you’ll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver’s license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Atlanta, Georgia
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Hope Mills, North Carolina
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – North Logan, Utah
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Hodgkins, Illinois
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Richmond, Virginia
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Arlington, Texas
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Dallas, Texas
- Warehouse Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Red Oak, Texas
See More: 1,000+ UPS jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ups.managehr.com.