UPS jobs in Vermont, USA – Apply For Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS – Town of Northfield, Vermont. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver’s seat of your own car, find out what you’ll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver’s license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – Springfield, Oregon
- Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – Winner, South Dakota
- Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – Denton, Texas
- Package Handler Driver Jobs at UPS – League City, Texas
- Package Delivery Driver Jobs at UPS – Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver Jobs at UPS -Town of Wrentham, Massachusetts
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Laurel, Maryland
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Parsippany, New Jersey
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Town of Yorktown, New York
- Warehouse Worker – Package Handler Jobs at UPS – Carlisle, Pennsylvania
See More: 1,000+ UPS jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ups.managehr.com.