Amazon warehouse jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Seasonal Shopper Team Member Job at Amazon – Medford, MA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: WSeasonal Shopper Team Member
Job ID: 210057192
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Romeoville, IL
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that makes grocery shopping a lot easier. As a Whole Foods Shopper, you’ll work inside a Whole Foods Market, getting grocery orders ready for delivery.
This is a part-time role that allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your own schedule while earning a reliable pay rate.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Shop the store for customers using their grocery lists
- Get grocery orders prepared for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the app
- Be ready to talk professionally to Whole Foods customers – they may need help finding the cereal aisle or have other questions
First, we’ll get you up to speed with some training. This will be a set schedule, and after that, you can start choosing the shifts you’d like to work.
- Choose shifts right from your mobile device
- Work flexible hours
- Shift availability varies based on business need – nights and weekends often have the most shifts available
- Business operates between 6 AM – 10 PM
- Shift times average 4 – 5 hours
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Handle a variety of products, including anything you can buy at Whole Foods
- Use technology like computers and smartphones
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.