Amazon warehouse jobs in Hebron, Kentucky, USA – Apply for Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Hebron KY. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 200047084
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Hebron, Kentucky, USA, United States
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.50 – $16.65/hr
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
FULFILLMENT CENTERS – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (CUSTOMER RETURNS) – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, receiving and processing customer returns. In this fast-paced, active role, you will play an important part in protecting customer trust by evaluating the condition of returned items to determine if they can be resold. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
- High school or equivalent diploma
Link to Apply:
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.