Amazon warehouse jobs in Portland, Oregon, USA – Apply for Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Portland, OR. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse Team Member (Full-time, Part-time, Flexible shifts, Reduced hours)
Job ID: 200048830
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Overnight, early morning, day, afternoon, weekend
Location: Portland, OR
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Earn $16.00 to $18.00 an hour
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
DELIVERY STATIONS (Heavy Bulky) – This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customers’ doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Worcester, MA
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Fairless Hills, PS
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Kansas City, KS
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Burlington, NJ
- Seasonal Warehouse/Shopper Team Member Job at Amazon – Eastvale, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.