Amazon warehouse jobs in San Bernardino, California, USA – Apply for Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – San Bernardino, CA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210053731
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Earn $15 or more
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Part-time and full-time hours are available. This role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed. Shifts are 3-5 hours. Work up 24 – 40 hours each week.
Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you selected in your application.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a schedule that works for you.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.