Amazon warehouse jobs in Washington state, USA – Apply for Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Spokane, WA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210058696
Job Type: 210058724
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Spokane, WA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
This is a full-time role, which at Amazon means you’ll get benefits starting your first day. Take advantage of your 3-day weekend by working a full-time 4-day week.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do with us:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.