Amazon Advertising LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Senior Account Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1827271
Job Title: Senior Account Manager.
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a results oriented Senior Sales Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As a Senior Sales Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
· Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
· Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
· Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
· Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
· Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
· Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
6+ years experience in digital advertising, product marketing, consulting, business development, and/or other customer facing roles • 3+ years experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics & visualization • Media planning & brand planning capabilities • Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs • Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel • Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
• Experience in digital marketing or online retail
• Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
• Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
• Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
• Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
• Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Program Manager, Creative Effectiveness Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer – Amazon Publisher Service, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Product Manager – Payments, Digital and Emerging Payments Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Manager Physical Security Infrastructure – Americas, Amazon Corporate Security Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Privacy Intern Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Front End Engineer, DaS FinTech Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal, Venture Capital BD, Venture Capital and Startups Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Senior UX Designer, AFT-XD Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Financial Services Solutions Architect Enablement Lead, Financial Services Content and Enablement Team Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Sales Executive, Local Ads Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.