Administrative Assistant jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Senior Administrative Assistant – Rare Blood PSS Jos at Sanofi – Cambridge, MA . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will report to and be responsible for supporting the Head of US Patient Support Services, Rare Blood Disorders. The position requires the ability to manage within a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment. This position will be based in Cambridge, MA
- Provides administrative support to Head of US Rare Blood Disorders Patient Support Services requiring an advanced knowledge of department functions and division/business unit functions
- Assists the Rare Blood Head of PSS, their LT and teams with various requests as needed, including but not limited to onboarding, scheduling meetings, annual planning calendar, and off sites
- Manages all communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages, and internal and external mail
- Responsible for complex calendar management, coordination of meetings, travel arrangements, creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and ordering equipment, etc.
- Responsible for providing overall clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, and all other administrative duties
- Assists on creating and managing communications and documents that may contain highly confidential information. The position will require excellent discretion and judgment in handling of confidential material and information
- Oversees organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to work independently, highly organized, and effective in handling multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a team player
- High attention to detail and precision in creating reports, correspondence, and/or presentations
- Strong administrative and computer skills, specifically MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to interact with various levels of business functions and professionals in and outside organization
- Constantly seeks, designs, and implements improvements on administrative procedures
- Ability to interact with all employees within the organization, including senior management, and to respond effectively to the needs of the business
- Experience providing senior level administrative support
- Experience with confidential or proprietary information required
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
According to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Other Related Jobs:
See More: 1,000+ Administrative Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to apply
To apply for this job please visit sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.