The Home Depot
The Home Depot jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for SENIOR ANALYST, MET OPERATIONS PROCESS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Develops, analyzes, and implements standard operating procedures that govern MET field operations including continuous improvement projects that drive efficiency and effectiveness in the services that MET provides. This includes collaboration with field teams and internal business partners to design change proposals to support productivity and continuous improvements.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
25% Collaborate cross-functionally and with MET field team to develop and maintain MET SOPs to ensure MET services are delivered efficiency and meet or exceed quality standards.
25% Partner with internal and external partners to continuously improve MET processes and service.
20% Develop, implement, and manage MET’s quality control processes.
15% Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with MET field teams, retail operations, etc. and actively support cross-functional initiatives to drive improved overall business performance of MET.
15% Oversee functional responsibilities of 3rd party service providers.
Nature and Scope:
Typically reports to Manager or Sr Manager of MET Operations
No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area.
There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Typically requires overnight travel up to 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Degree in engineering, management, operations, or business administration
- Knowledge about retail operations or warehouse operations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills with the ability to complete advanced spreadsheet analytics
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with SQL, GBQ, and Tableau
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Process Management for Continuous Improvement – Understands how to organize people and activities, understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow, knows what to measure and how to measure it, can simplify complex processes, and can identify opportunities for synergy and integration.
- Solid track record of leadership and management skills. High degree of problem solving and decision making ability, directing (and following up) on the work of others.
- Proven ability to manage positive business partnerships and perform in complex cross-functional environment. Establishes and maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex terminology to diverse audiences at various levels.
- Systems understanding to include relational databases/extraction tools, MS Office
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- STORE MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Lafayette, IN
- FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION MANAGER – INVENTORY WORKSTREAM Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER HR GENERALIST Jobs at The Home Depot -Phoenix, AZ
- NIGHT REPLENISHMENT MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Bloomington, MN
- CYBERSECURITY MANAGER – THREAT DETECTION AND RESPONSE (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- FRAUD DATA ANALYST Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST, LOGISTICS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- PROJECT LEADER FINANCE, HDIS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER II- (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER SENIOR PRINCIPAL (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
See More: 1,000+ The Home Depot jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.