Best Buy jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Senior Analyst – Pricing Jobs at Best Buy – Richfield, MN (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Develop and execute Clearance, Open Box, and Competitive Pricing Strategies to optimize profit, manage at-risk inventory, and/or drive Price Perception
- Partner with Category Teams to support promotional strategies that impact business and enterprise goals
- Act as an integration point between Pricing and Merchant teams. Develop strong, trust-infused relationships with these teams by compiling persuasive arguments to help guide pricing-related decisions
- Conduct detailed, category-specific, analysis to ensure prices meet category-level goals.
- Track pricing performance against financial goals and key performance indicators; identify risks and opportunities which may impact overall performance
- Provide analysis and actionable recommendations, across pricing capabilities, including forecasted and actual financial impacts of proposed pricing actions
Communication And Influence
- Present insights/recommendations to Category Teams and other cross-functional partners in a clear and concise manner that drives understanding and action
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Retail Ops, Demand Planning, Category Teams, Space Management, Bestbuy.com, Secondary Markets, Finance, etc.) to improve financial results, ensure alignment of price strategy, and seamless execution of pricing-related priorities.
Team Leadership And Process Improvement
- Contribute to team development through sharing of best practices, and/or project/capability work
- Demonstrate proficiency and support continuous improvement of current state processes, tools, and reporting through collaboration and quality control processes
- 2 or more years of experience performing quantitative/financial analysis, pricing or promotion management, or business analysis within a retail, consulting, or consumer-oriented industry
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong trust-infused relationships
- Experience in the retail industry in pricing, inventory management, merchandising, and/or finance
- Process improvement and/or project management skills
- Experience influencing business partners through analytical insights
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cafe Manager Jobs at Barnes & Noble, Inc. – Pineville, NC (On-site)
- Geek Squad Double Agent, PC- Saint Peters Store 32 Jobs at Best Buy – St Peters, MO (On-site)
- Seasonal Non-Driving Cadet (Milpitas #142) Jobs at Best Buy – Milpitas, CA (On-site)
- Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator 1st shift 3:30am-12:30pm Jobs at Best Buy – Tracy, CA (On-site)
- Assistant Store Manager, Sales – Store #1136 (Coral Springs, FL) Jobs at Best Buy – Coral Springs, FL (On-site)
- Installer – Audio, Video, Networking & Integration (Cleveland, OH) Jobs at Best Buy – Akron, OH (On-site)
- Geek Squad Double Agent, PC (Brighton, MI) Jobs at Best Buy – Brighton, MI (On-site)
- Geek Squad Double Agent, PC – (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Jobs at Best Buy – Plantation, FL (On-site)
- Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor) Jobs at Best Buy – Stroudsburg, PA (On-site)
- Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor) Jobs at Best Buy – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Best Buy jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.