The Home Depot
The Home Depot jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for SENIOR ANALYST – WFM SYSTEMS GOVERNANCE (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Phoenix, AZ. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Sr. Analyst, Workforce Management position is responsible for analysis of key factors driving staffing and labor costs within a contact center network. The Sr. Analyst makes decisions based upon the data collected and reports the impact of such decisions, needs to be proactive in determining long and short-term staffing needs and the allocation of those resources to achieve business service levels. This position also assists with contingent labor relationships with outsource vendors, drives strategy, cost management, continuous improvement, innovation, performance, and contractor life cycle management for strategic vendors, ensuring compliance to accomplish goals. Communicates system changes, helps coordinate training, on boarding and off boarding, and identifies service delivery issues and provides solutions as needed. The position works closely with our internal WFM team, quality assurance, training, contact center operations and key contacts of our outsource vendors.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
40%- Workforce Management analytics and oversight: Collaborates with real time, scheduling, and forecasting teams to manage primary service lines. Evaluates support options and processes to ensure productivity and optimal occupancy. Recommends improvements of WFM processes.
50%- Outsourced vendor management: Primary point of contact for contract terms/conditions, invoicing, communicating, and measuring SOW/MSA deliverables, measurement of key performance indicators and service levels. Ensures vendor compliance with Company and governmental policies.
10%- Participates in cross-functional initiatives to support overall business strategy. Works with business leadership to provide operational and strategic insight and to receive feedback on WFM processes.
Nature and Scope:
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Workforce Management.
This position has no direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements: 1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required – The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience – 5
Physical Job Requirements – Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
5+ years of contact center workforce management experience
Experience forecasting and scheduling in a large, multi-site, contact center network, preferably in a CLM (Contingent Labor Management) or CWM (Contingent Workforce Management) setting
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Experience working with contact center systems such as AVAYA/CMS, Verint, Impact 360, NICE Perform
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- 5 yrs. previous Workforce Management experience preferred in a contact center setting
- Critical thinking/reasoning and problem-solving skill with an ability to weigh relative cost and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate option and create business justification
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and action items concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when translating information back and forth between technical/non-technical audiences and with senior leadership
- Ability to work with minimal direction and make progress in ambiguous situations
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management has the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST, MET OPERATIONS PROCESS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- STORE MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Lafayette, IN
- FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION MANAGER – INVENTORY WORKSTREAM Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER HR GENERALIST Jobs at The Home Depot -Phoenix, AZ
- NIGHT REPLENISHMENT MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Bloomington, MN
- CYBERSECURITY MANAGER – THREAT DETECTION AND RESPONSE (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- FRAUD DATA ANALYST Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST, LOGISTICS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- PROJECT LEADER FINANCE, HDIS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
See More: 1,000+ The Home Depot jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.