Amazon Kuiper Manufacturing
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Senior Antenna Engineer, Phased Array Antenna Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299887
Job Title: Senior Antenna Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and integration of advanced phased array system into products, including:
- Work with a cross-functional team, define antenna requirements
- Define antenna concepts and requirements during product definition
- Develop tools for antenna performance analysis in larger systems
- Build and test active phased array prototypes and front-end circuits
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
A day in the life
As a Senior Antenna Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to conceive and design innovative phased array antennas. You will work closely with Project Kuiper’s various sub-teams and engage third party suppliers in order to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation and test.
About the team
The team is a highly adaptive cross functional team consisting of world class antenna and array engineers.
- BS degree in EE with some RF and antenna coursework or research, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience of research and/or development in antenna design
- 5+ years of experience in programming in Python or C++
- Experience with one of the mainstream antenna simulation tools (CST, HFSS, Feko…)
- MSc or PhD in EE with RF- or antenna-related thesis research
- Strong foundations in antennas: Impedance matching, theoretical and practical limitations of antennas
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Strong foundation in mathematics and physics
- Experience in development of computational tools
- 3+ year of design experience RF building blocks such as filters, hybrids, combiners
- Experience with active RF circuits and front-end design
- Experience in phased array development
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- HR Manager, PXT Amazon Jobs – Carlisle, PA
- Software Development Manager, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Assistant Manager, RSR Amazon Jobs – Washington, IN
- Physical Security Program Manager, AWS Non-Traditional Environments Security Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Lorton, VA
- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment – Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTech-IT Amazon Jobs – Romulus, MI
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Monroe township, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.