Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior ASIC Verification Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642854
Job Title: Senior ASIC Verification Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
Be part of Project Kuiper’s sub-team responsible for defining and implementing the digital chip SOCs for communications via Low Earth Orbit satellites and Amazon gateways. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking wireless solution with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and wireless system teams to define modems, high-speed interfaces, embedded processors, and DSP solutions in latest CMOS generation technologies.
In this role you will:
• Implement state of the art verification environments to facilitate testing of RTL at both block and chip-levels
• Incorporate reference Matlab/C models in verification environments
• Develop detailed test plans and write tests, run regressions, collect coverage matrices and report progress to the program
• Run formal verification of complex blocks to ensure functional correctness
• Work with the design and communication systems team and participate in system level verification using test benches constructed using UVM, System C and DPI-C
• Develop a highly automated environment to run regressions that can be used to make builds and maintain organization of the database
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering or Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in verification preferably in communication systems
• Master’s or Ph.D degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in digital verification
• Hands on experience working closely with Systems team on verifying algorithm (DSP or MODEM) implementations
• Familiarity with Matlab
• Familiarity with formal verification techniques
• Strong written and verbal skills.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.