Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Illinois, United States – Apply for Senior AWS Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Illinois. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289593
Job Title: Senior AWS Solutions Architect .
Come build with us!
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect team partners with customers to design and build some of the most scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures and solutions. AWS Solutions Architects collaborate with AWS Sales and other AWS teams to help address customer business challenges and accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
As a trusted customer advocate, Solution Architects help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and provide advice on strategies for migrating existing workloads to the cloud. You’ll help drive successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud solutions.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build deep adoption and broad use of AWS within your enterprise customers, and you will do this by mobilizing resources within AWS and working with our extensive partner network.
Travel is mostly regional, and post pandemic is expected to be 15-20%.
Our team is focused on balancing life with our work, and we do this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business. While there may be an opportunity to work from an office (location dependent), working remotely is supported, and often times encouraged. Work hours are flexible and typically self-defined.
Mentorship & Career Growth
One of the keys to AWS’s success is its top-tier collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS professionals that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with a talented team of Solutions Architects and managers that will push your technical abilities while you bring new innovations to a widely adopted and fast growing service.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions, including but not limited to: operations/engineering, networking engineering, infrastructure/database architecture, and/or applications development.
- Broad technology experience including: cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation.
- Experience architecting/designing solutions built on cloud ideal but not required (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud.
- Presentation and whiteboarding skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr – Core, Strategic Account Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Technical Program Manager, Mobility and Devices Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Marketing Research Manager, Brand Experience, Brand Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.