Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299288
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Engineer.
Come join Amazon Key for Business team and help drive the transformation of our customer delivery experience at scale. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US.
We are actively looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our start-up team to help inform the direction of Key for Business through data, at scale. Successful candidates will be comfortable creating and optimizing table structures, identifying KPIs that drive the business, generating reports for those KPIs that are consumed across the Key for Business organization, analyzing data to inform strategic and tactical initiatives, and writing up the findings from analyses for less-technical audiences. Strong SQL (any implementation) is a must. Scripting skills, and background in operations is extremely valuable. This is a highly visible role that partners with business, product management, operations, and the technical team.
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets.
- Manipulate/mine data from database tables (ex. Redshift, MySQL, Oracle) using SQL and ETL.
- Manipulate/mine data from log files by writing scripts (ex. PERL, Python, UNIX)
- Develop and manage ETLs to source data from various logistics and operational systems and create unified data model for analytics and reporting
- Empower technical and non-technical, internal customers with data analysis, visualization \ and support ad-hoc reporting when needed.
- Develop deep understanding of vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders in defining the source of truth and obsessively making sure the data fidelity is high
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) solutions and methodologies to senior leadership.
- Monitor existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, and identify new, actionable risk signals.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Mentor other engineers, influence positively team culture, and help grow the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 7+ years of professional experience working with data sets and writing SQL statements, and ETL jobs.
- 7+ years of experience using Microsoft Office including Excel and experience creating tools and reports with VBA.
- 7+ years of experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight).
- 5+ year of experience working with a coding language (Ruby/Python/Java).
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Prior experience in Operations.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Glue, Kinesis and Lambda for serverless ETL).
- Experience working with CRM tools like Salesforce.
- Experience conducting advanced statistical analysis.
- Strong team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining.
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Liverpool, NY
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Sparrows Point, MD
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Lacey, WA
- Technical Product Manager – AMZ6144302 Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Technical Program Manager – AMZ6441049 Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6376887 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6386284 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Product Manager Tech, Kindle Direct Publishing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.