Data science jobs in Virginia, USA. – Apply for Senior Consultant, Data Scientist Job at CloudPareto – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
CloudPareto is a product & consulting startup comprised of highly-motivated professionals that enjoy thinking outside of the box to get work done. We are working to accelerate our nation by helping the Federal government become the most accessible, most valuable, most transparent, and most innovative customer in the world.
- We create world-class products for our world-class Government
- We all have one job: work smart to produce interesting and innovative outcomes
- We punch above our weight by scaling through software
- We believe that if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing beautifully and elegantly
- We grow through courage and diversity in our beliefs
- We are one team and we play to win big
The Senior Associate (L4), Data Scientist, will be tasked with delivering essential analytics products, ranging from descriptive to predictive in nature, to our Federal clients as well as providing technical expertise to the decision process of constructing the client’s analytical platform from the ground up. For this reason, we do expect that you will be able to adapt to a wide range of technical environments, including those with restrictions, and identify outside-the-box approaches to achieve final solutions.
In this role, you will work in an agile, startup environment developing custom data models and algorithms to support our client’s strategic goals. You’ll use general problem-solving skills and data science capabilities to identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a passionate team that wants to use their machine learning and analytical expertise to shape the future of data analytics within the government.
This role is part of our “Analytics” workstream that will provide the insight required to drive product development, content strategies, and business decisions. Moreover, you will support the development of the CloudPareto product lineup through the implementation of more advanced analytical capabilities such as time series analysis, recommendation engines, and Natural Language Processing. If this type of work excites you, we’d love for you to join us.
- Title: Senior Associate, Data Scientist
- Grade: L4
- Start Date: ASAP
- Base Compensation: $110,000 – $150,000 commensurate with fit
- Performance Incentive: up to 20%
- Work Status: US citizenship required
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (in mathematics, computer science, or another quantitative field), ability to pass a detailed background investigation
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years of related data science experience, or equivalent training and/or work experience
- Using statistical analysis computer languages such as Python, R, etc.
- Visualizing and presenting data for stakeholders using Tableau, Power BI, or another visualization software
- Using query languages such as SQL, GraphQL, etc.
- Experience with standard machine learning techniques (classification, clustering, decision trees, recommendation engines, etc.)
- Experience with the implementation of Natural Language Processing models within analytical products
- Strong motivation to learn and implement new Machine Learning technologies and techniques
- Ability to clearly communicate and distill complex ideas into non-technical, understandable formats
- (Preferred) Experience with TensorFlow, scikit-learn, or additional Machine Learning platforms
- (Preferred) Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- 90-100% telework (DC/MD/VA region)
- Annual technology & home office stipend ($2500)
- Training reimbursements
- Team retreats and industry events
- Referral bonuses for qualified candidates
- BCBS/Guardian options for Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD
- 100% match up to 6% of 401k contribution, vested immediately
- Profit sharing
Powered by JazzHR
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Welder – 1st Shift Job at Wagman – York, PA
- Welder Job at AMETEK – Irvine, CA
- TIG Welder – 2nd shift Job at Chart Industries, Inc. – Ball Ground, GA
- Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA
- Technical writer Job at Randstad USA – Los Angeles County, CA
- Science Writer Job at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
See More: 1,000+ Data science Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.