Amazon Kuiper Manufacturing
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296908
Job Title: Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Key job responsibilities
As a Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for providing a stable, reliable set of Electrical Computer Aided Design (ECAD) tools for electrical engineering design, layout, and simulation engineers. You will anticipate tool needs, support users, and develop processes to enable to successful and rapid development of a leading-edge low earth orbit satellite constellation.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
A day in the life
Our tools administrators help solve the problems of the day, work to lay the foundation for the future and stay on top of the most current technologies and methods to aid in our tools running at peak performance. Activities will include working with an end user to get their project back on track, creating a proposal and documents for future infrastructure needs to support scalability for the team and tools, automating processes to streamline development, and researching new tools or technologies to increase design rigor and productivity.
About the team
The ECAD team supports the tools and infrastructure for Electrical Engineering, PCB Design, Library Management and the interface to our Enterprise systems including PLM, ERP and our Manufacturing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical,Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Engineer for one or more CAD tools such as (Mentor Xpedition, Cadence Allegro, Altium Designer).
- 5+ years of experience with frontend (design tools), and the backend (ECAD library/design database, server infrastructure)
- 5+ years Enterprise Tool administration experience, debugging and solving client and server-side application issues, software installation, configuration, etc.
- 3+ years of developing and documenting engineering processes related to ECAD tools and engineering activities.
- Experience in Electrical Engineering design.
- Experience as Application Engineer for Mentor Xpedition and Mentor EDM.
- Experience automating ECAD workflows/processes.
- Experience providing support for Hyperlynx, Ansys, Reliance, and other engineering applications.
- Experience with Windows servers, Batch scripts, powershell, Windows file servers, HyperV
- Experience with Linux servers. Bash scripts, cron, ssh, samba, etc.
- Experience with PLM systems, engineering lifecycle management and workflows.
- Understanding of network fundamentals; switching, routing, etc.
- Experience with flexlm license servers
- Experience with LDAP and SAML for user management and authentication.
- Experience architecting AWS infrastructure and managing server and workstation implementation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Cambridge, MA
- Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Chattanooga, TN
- Reliability Program Mgr Amazon Jobs – Campbellsville, KY
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Greenwood, IN
- Commissioning Engineer Amazon Jobs – Hilliard, OH
- Sr Sustainability Program Manager , Devices Sustainability Operations Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- AHS Ops Manager Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Amazon Robotics – Hardware Quality and Reliability Co-op – Spring 2023 Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Senior Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead – Prime Gaming Live, Prime Gaming Live/Crown Channel Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.