Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Senior Financial Analyst Amazon Jobs – Houston,TX. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617359
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
We are seeking a strategic finance professional that has a passion for partnering with our business team focused on WW Real Estate. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily?
This role will partner closely with a broad range of Finance and business leaders in Operations, Engineering, and Technology. This role will be involved in Real Estate Capital Authorization Requests that involves DCF financial model work and advanced excel skills.
Success in this role:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated an ability to influence business owners, support thoughtful decision-making, and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
· Obtain model input variables from Pre-Construction and Design teams
· Develop DCF models to improve and determine the viability of the investment
· Provide narrative for capital approvals with thorough financial analysis of cost savings for construction projections
· Maintain database for start up projects
· Works with a variety of data sources. Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data, identifies root causes of data issues, escalates discrepancies, fixes data where possible or partners to deliver a solution.
· Uses active listening skills intuitively to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjusts style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly.
· Identifies and implements solutions to resolve, improve, automate, standardize, or simplify finance processes.
· Makes thoughtful time management decisions independently. Prioritizes work, resolves issues, meets deadlines, and seeks feedback from your manager.
· Discerns between urgent and non-urgent issues and acts accordingly to solve them.
· Drives own self-development in the Finance Community: seeks opportunities to expand finance expertise.
· Participates in events, initiatives, and projects, then shares gained knowledge in and outside of your team.
· Contributes to work life harmony by being a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer to new team members as an indicator of operations excellence.
This role can be located in:
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
· Minimum 5+ years of finance experience or a master degree and 3+ years of finance experience
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and trustworthy business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Senior Technical Program Manager – AWS Data Exchange Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Technical Program Manager – Security Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Customer Connection Program Senior Specialist Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Development Manager – Amazon Locker / Pick-Up Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Account Executive Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager – Automotive, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Program Manager, Program Management, Finance Operations Business Partnership Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.