Consulting Jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Senior Financials Consultant Jobs at Workday – Cleveland, OH . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
- Share product knowledge with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 4+ years implementing Financial, Procurement, and/or Expense Management ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Lawson, etc.) as either a consultant or customer
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- Functional expertise in at least one of the following areas: Accounting, Revenue, Accounts Payable, Procurement, Asset Management, Projects, Financial Reporting, Treasury Management
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required .
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bilingual English/French is strongly encouraged
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- ES&A Consulting Manager – Oracle Cloud Procurement Manager Jobs at Huron – Chicago, IL
- Consultant II Jobs at Woolpert – Arlington, CO
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Wilson Elser – Phoenix, AZ
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant II- EOUSA Jobs at CGI – Washington, DC
- Legal Administrative Assistant – Office Division Jobs at Irvine Company – Irvine, CA
- Opening/Legal Assistant Jobs at Rubenstein Law – Tampa, FL
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Beverly Hills, CA
- Housekeeping Assistant Jobs at Life Care Centers of America – Auburn, MA
- Housekeeper / Full Time Jobs at Rumbling Bald on Lake Lure – Lake Lure, NC
- Housekeeping Manager Jobs at Bluegreen Vacations – Branson, MO
See More: 1,000+ Consulting Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit workday.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.