Bio Creative Labs™
Graphic Design Jobs in California, USA – Apply for Senior Graphic Designer with Consumer Packaging Experience Job at Bio Creative Labs™ – Costa Mesa, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to create new package designs and print/digital marketing material to support our product launches. (We create a lot of product!) The senior graphic designer’s role is to manage all graphic design tasks, refine projects and drafts, and generate new creative ideas.
To be successful in this role, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, fonts and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that our brand stories come to life through high-quality graphic content.
We are 13-year-old beauty and personal care company located in Costa Mesa, CA. We have both professional and retail brands, both of which are focused on natural formulas, organic ingredients and sustainable packaging. Between both brands, we are distributed in 68 countries, and are sold in prominent national retailers.
We have a close-knit atmosphere and where our employees have the opportunity for great impact on our business. We are looking for someone who is career-minded, professional, mature and with a strong desire to help build brands.
- Packaging design and production
- Sales and marketing collaterals
- Social and digital media assets
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Working with and reporting to marketing to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and competitor brands.
· Graphic design experience with agency or CPG brand in Mac environment
- Portfolio with consumer packaging
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to function both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Beauty industry experience preferred, or must have experience in related field such in as Food, Nutrition, Fitness, or Fashion
- Experience working with briefs and understanding of target audiences
**Please provide a link to an online portfolio with resume to have application to be considered.**
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator- UASPO – 36824 Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Huntsville, AL
- Graphic Designer Job at JLL – Denver, CO
- Cybersecurity Specialist Job at SAIC – United States Remote
- Cyber Security Operations III (Hunt Services) w/TS/SCI Job at General Dynamics Information Technology – St Louis, MO
- Sr. Associate, Cyber Security – Privacy Job at KPMG US – Dallas, TX
- Cybersecurity Analyst, Entry Level Job at Naval Nuclear Laboratory (FMP) – West Mifflin, PA
- Sr. Cybersecurity Operation Engineer (remote) Job at Digitalware, Inc. – United States Remote
- Maintenance Data Entry Assistant Job at The Execu|Search Group – Pennington, NJ
- Junior Data Steward Job at First Republic Bank – San Francisco, CA
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Utegration LLC – Dallas, TX
See More: 1,000+ Graphic Design Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.