Chemical Engineering jobs in Arkansas, USA – Apply for Senior Level Chemical Engineer Jobs at Albemarle Corporation – Magnolia, AR. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle Corporation is currently seeking a Process Engineering Advisor to work within the Research and Technology Group of the Bromine Global Business Unit. This position will lead efforts to identify, evaluate and execute “move the dial” process improvement programs. The assigned programs will touch both new and existing products. The position can be based at our global process development center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana or at our Magnolia, Arkansas manufacturing facility.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline with 8+ years of industry experience including at least two of the following: (a) significant fundamental chemical process engineering experience; (b) chemical process modeling (AspenPlus, etc) ; (c) Data science ; (d) statistical techniques such as multivariate analysis
- Strong grounding in chemical engineering fundamentals
- Demonstrated success in identification, evaluation and execution of significant manufacturing process improvements within large integrated manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated success working with large cross functional teams in the execution of significant technical programs or projects.
- Strong communication skills with all levels and functions within the organization
- Ability to frame complex subject matter concisely and develop buy in for ideas
- Ability to perform simple project economics calculations
- Desire to build knowledge and skills in other team members across the GBU.
- Willingness to accommodate periodic travel to the other Albemarle US and international sites.
- Advanced Chemical Engineering degree
- Strong grounding in chemical engineering fundamentals and mathematics
- Proven experience in (a) process modelling in Aspen ProMV or similar package and / or (b) strong experience in data analytics applied in chemical industry R&D and/or manufacturing context.
- Desire to apply modeling skillset broadly in manufacturing, R&D, and marketing analytics
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL . Apply today.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Chemical Engineer/ Project Manager Jobs at Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) – Dublin, OH
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs at CyberCoders – Bennington, NH
- Process Engineer – Chemicals Jobs at Wood – Greenville, SC
- Chemical Engineer Jobs at X-Bow Systems Inc. – Socorro, NM
- Chemical Engineering Spring Co-op (LW) Jobs at The Chemours Company – Louisville, KY
- Chemical Engineer I Jobs at KYYBA Inc – Sylmar, California
- R&D Chemical Technician Jobs at Aspen Aerogels – Northborough, MA
- Chemical Manufacturing Associate I Jobs at Nanosys – Milpitas, CA
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs at Ashland – Texas City, TX
- Network Engineer Jobs at Apptad Inc – Tallahassee, FL
See More: 1,000+ Chemical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit albemarle.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.