Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Senior Manager, Communications and Adoption, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2320917
Job Title: Senior Manager.
As part of AWS, the Private Pricing team is proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our strategic customers. To help us continue to grow and innovate our Private Pricing offerings, we are in search of an experienced Field Enablement and Communications leader to build and lead a multi-disciplinary team. The Sr. Manager, Communications and Adoption, will be part of the Private Pricing Product (3PM) team and will be responsible for building effective training content by both refreshing an existing library of offerings and designing net-new modules.
The ideal candidate will possess keen insight into field training needs and how to communicate effectively about the latest in Private Pricing innovations. You’re an experienced leader of field training and acceleration programs, with a data driven mindset to understand what effectively engages and makes an impact on your key customer, field sellers. The ideal candidate will have built and led teams in field enablement, training, and the communications strategy for those functions.
Key job responsibilities
• Engage with the field to understand key gaps in existing content and create a full slate of offerings
• Partner with field enablement to roll out Private Pricing training across several channels-onboarding, ever-boarding, and tools training paths
• Build a field SME program by leveraging your team’s subject matter expertise and forming a community of field sellers to evangelize and train others
• Build data sets to report on training’s impact to the Private Pricing business
• Lead a full field communications function, to include newsletter creation, business narrative production and presentation, and updates to senior Private Pricing and AWS leadership.
• Drive adoption of Private Pricing tools and processes, helping scale Private Pricing across all field regions as AWS continues its rapid growth.
A day in the life
• Continue to assess, build, and measure Private Pricing training content for the field
• Uncover insights and trends from the field using survey and feedback tools and existing listening posts
• Partner with internal teams to update and include training content in the field seller journey
• Be hands-on in content design, delivery, and implementation, lead content and UX strategy for field-facing enablement tools and content repository
• Identify gaps in data and collaborate with teammates to fill gaps (i.e. impact metrics, monthly business reporting, audience understanding, and problem resolution)
• Lead conversations to help Private Pricing define how we will monitor and measure training across the Private Pricing brand, and ensure that brand is continually improved
• Lead field communications strategy, review, and cadence for Private Pricing leadership
• Drive democratization and adoption of Private Pricing field tools
• Proactively find areas within the organization where training can make a difference and work with teammates in those areas to bring the work to life
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
• 10+ years applied field training/enablement experience
• Experience leading an enablement team responsible for both content creation and field communications
• Experience in training content creation and implementation
• Experience pulling insights from diverse and complex datasets (making sense of data to surface actionable priorities)
• Evidence of demonstrated success managing multiple projects autonomously, collaborating with technical and non-technical teams, presenting and communicating directly with senior leadership
• Experience using digital analytics, field feedback, user experience research, and other qualitative and quantitative metrics to inform product planning and prioritization
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence and drive stakeholders to decision without formal authority
• Ability to present complex results in a clear, concise and enticing manner that encourages action.
• Experience working in B2B sales organizations
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Manager, Communications and Adoption, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Mgr Voice of the Customer, Private Pricing Product (3PM) Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Amazon Food Production Associate – Kitchen Amazon Jobs – Renton, WA
- Sr. Sales Operations Lead , Wondery Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Quality Assurance Engineer 1, International Seller Growth Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Head, Game Production in the Cloud Solutions & BD , Game Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Manager Marketing , Wondery, Content Marketing Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- System Engineer – Space Vehicle Launch Integration, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Akron, OH
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTechIT Amazon Jobs – Newark, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.