Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Senior Manager, Content Strategy , Sponsored Products Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1944997
Job Title: Senior Manager, Content Strategy.
Amazon Ads helps brands of all sizes design ad experiences that delight customers around the world and deliver meaningful business results. With our 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, as well as first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can confidently craft relevant campaigns that enhance, rather than disrupt, the customer experience. Our breadth of solutions on Amazon.com— combined with crowd-favorite services like Twitch, IMDb T V, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges—make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon properties.
A strategically important part of our charter is to drive adoption across a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising products to enable head to tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products, thereby increasing the visibility of their products, which also helps Amazon customers discover more selection—a win-win!
We are looking for a someone passionate about leading content strategy and implementing bold marketing deliverables across digital media channels. This person will be a creative leader who can break complex messages into interesting stories. This is a senior role – responsible for working cross-functionally to define the narrative and story for the Sponsored Products demand programs and implement at scale across different workstreams, marketplaces, and channels. This role sits within a global team of content marketing experts and will manage a small team of Content Marketing Managers assigned to marketing programs supporting Sponsored Products demand. The Senior Manager of Content Strategy – Sponsored Products, will partner with marketing, product, and analysts across the organization to deliver content and insights aligned to business goals. This role is a combination of strategy, writing, operations, and planning and an important role as we strive to better educate advertisers on solutions, best practices, and how to grow their business with Sponsored Products.
Key job responsibilities
·Define the content strategy to address Sponsored Products goals and implement across programs working through team to create consistency in all content
·Mentor and develop team members; review and provide meaningful feedback on their work to ensure a high bar is maintained for creativity, engagement metrics, and style
·Write and create marketing assets including email, blog, educational guides, testimonials, presentations, videos, and other formats.
·Edit content to ensure Amazon Ads voice and tone as well as content development best practices from content produced both internally and from agencies.
·Develop unique, engaging, solution-oriented content and manage production
·Explore new and emerging communication channels and content formats.
·Develop productive partnerships with teams across the global organization to ensure our content continually raises the bar and meets advertiser needs, while reaching our business objectives.
·Planning and consolidating content calendars across programs to drive business objectives and a cohesive narrative.
·Help drive insight development that helps complete the program narrative with 1P and 3P insights.
·Deep dive and understand advertiser pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content.
·Work with business partners to develop content reports that consolidate qualitative and quantitative and turn insights into content improvement workstreams
· 8+ years experience in content development, brand marketing, or a creative writing-focused role developing content marketing to address complex business problems
· Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
· 3+ years experience managing a creative team
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Native-level proficiency in English
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different locales, with the ability to drive alignment
· Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented
· Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 10+ years experience as leader of content development and strategy for a B2B or tech business
·Ability to manipulate data; Excel or SQL skills
·Experience working on a global team and/or writing for translations
·Experience using tech solutions to manage and measure content
·Strong project management, creative thinking, and analytical skills
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, AWS HPC Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Software Development Engineer, AWS HPC Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Services, AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Services, AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Sr. Program Manager, Future DSP Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Manager, Operations, Amazon Hub Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.