Walmart jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Senior Manager II, Operations – Last Mile Strategy Jobs at Walmart – GILBERT, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
What you’ll do…
Last Mile Delivery works on fulfilling customer demand for everything in the store at the comfort of their home. We want our customers to have every option available to shop for their needs: wherever, whenever, and however they want it. We are leveraging technology we have within our company and managing partnerships as needed to give our customers the convenience they want when shopping. To better facilitate our customers’ needs, Walmart has created an internal application, Spark Driver, to make deliveries to the customer.
Spark Driver is Walmart’s internal gig platform where anyone can sign up to complete deliveries. We help Walmart and other clients deliver orders to their customers in a timely manner by providing them with delivery and shopping services, allowing them to compete in the e-commerce business. Spark Driver integrates strategic thinking, leading operations management, and innovative technology to scale its platform.
As a Strategy Senior Manager II on the Last Mile team, you will own strategic projects from inception to execution to help grow the foundation and breadth of our business, while partnering with our product team and external stakeholders.
This is a place where personal and professional growth happens. A place where tech-forward careers don’t equate to fast burnout or self-serving advancement. You’ll work as a team and grow as a team, leveraging your natural curiosity and inventive problem-solving talents to anticipate the needs of our customers. In turn, we give you access to the tools and support you need to be the best version of you.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Strategy Management role at Walmart could be the fit you’ve been looking for.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a Problem Solver: focused on putting together short-term and sustainable solutions to problems that come up
- You have a Data-Driven Mindset: proven to be comfortable with handling large datasets to identify trends and insights
- You’re a Story Teller: know how to build and present a story while catering it to a varying level of audiences from peers to executives
- You’re Accountable: manage the outcome for executed initiatives and tests to continue our focus on stability, growth, and profitability metrics
- You’re a Negotiator: positive experiences in garnering support from external, cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- You’re Entrepreneurial: a drive to help shape the direction of this business
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing the 3-year strategic plan for the business, and defining out initiatives that the business should focus on
- Driving defined strategic initiatives from end-to-end; these initiatives are focused on building out foundational capabilities and business growth
- Working closely with our Product, Field Operations, and Analytics teams to execute on the strategic initiatives/projects
- Building out business cases and completing ad-hoc analyses to pitch new ideas
- Thinking through A/B experiments and pilots to test out new ideas and/or capabilities
- Measuring success based on defined metrics and identifying business gaps/opportunities
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 4 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects
Masters, Masters: Operations Management
5290 S POWER RD, GILBERT, AZ 85295-8478, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.