Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Senior Manager – Learning Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287620
Job Title: Senior Manager.
Our Talent Development team is seeking a business minded leader to provide consultative services to design, implement, and evaluate learning solutions and initiatives with the end user in mind. As a member of the Operations Risk Compliance (ORC) organization, you will partner with senior leaders to develop strategic roadmaps and solutions that keep our customers, partners, and associates safe, as well as ensure legal and regulatory compliance that earns trust with stakeholders. In this role, you’ll blend your analytical skills and high impact relationship building skills to drive learning solutions that will delight customers and improve performance.
Key job responsibilities
• Develops and maintains robust relationships with key stakeholders, specifically HR Business Partners, Directors and their leadership teams. Use these relationships to ensure L&D proposition remains relevant, appropriate and viewed as an enabler to our business. Cost and time challenges are understood and reflected within proposition.
• Provide key stakeholders with the L&D story, using data to feed into a comprehensive strategy and solution. Develop and contribute to narratives that articulate progress, blockers, and support needed to deliver results.
• Monitor learning solutions, vendors and employee feedback to keep appraised of leading practices, bench-marking and external practices. Monitor and evaluate future legislation and market trends and consider innovative solutions to best serve the business.
• Contribute to the development of the L&D proposition by capturing and sharing customer needs. Reviewing existing internal solutions including Amazon tools, LinkedIn Learning, and researching suitable new content from external learning suppliers. Work with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure effective cost management at all times.
A day in the life
As a trusted advisor and learning and development expert, you are the first point of contact for the services of our global talent development team.
Your day may start with attending a Monthly Business Review meeting where the business discusses key metrics, high lights, and low lights, where you can proactively identify training needs. Next, you meet with a key stakeholder to conduct a needs analysis for a developing business problem and write a learning scoping document for review based on your discussion. In the afternoon, you pull key reporting on a recently launched training program and deep dive program results and so that you can recommend updates to improve the learning solution. After taking a break, you help lead a project kickoff meeting to begin the design process of your approved learning solution. Towards the end of your workday, you set aside time to begin drafting a proposal narrative for a new initiative you’ve identified as high impact that requires additional resources to execute.
About the team
The Operations Risk Compliance Talent Development’s north star is to elevate employees by removing complexity and unlock expertise where it matters, when it matters. We recently restructured our organization to offer knowledge management, learning, and leadership development solutions designed to help our customers resolve business problems, build operational excellence, and enable employee success. Our team is seeking builders and innovators that will raise the bar on our solutions and develop an operational foundation that will allow us to scale solutions across teams internal and external to Amazon.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge of the foundational learning theories including adult learning and neuroscience of learning and how to apply these to traditional and new learning modalities
• Proficiency with data gathering, analysis, and presentation of insights from abstract data and dashboards
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence others using written and spoken forms of communication, including written, verbal, and interpersonal communication.
• Ability to establish and manage business partnerships – strong consultancy skills
• Experience in learning experience design
• Experience in eLearning tools and technology
• SCRUM project management
• CPTD or other L&D certifications
• 5 years of L&D experience scoping, leading, and delivering complex projects.
• Strong prioritization and planning skills – with solid attention to detail
• Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Experience and skills in building scrappy, scalable solutions that have quantifiable impact
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple projects – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Solutions Architect, New APS Service Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. UX Writer/Content Strategist, Music Brand Voice & Strategy Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio, Brand Video Studio Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Manager, SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Selection Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.