Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Senior Manager, WHS Manager of Recordkeeping Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2294437
Job Title: Senior Manager.
The WW Operations’ Workplace Health and Safety Team is looking for a Senior Manager of Recordkeeping to lead compliance initiatives and business partnerships, domestically. This leader will partner to develop and implement a comprehensive and compliant strategy to enable safe recordkeeping and efficient workplace practices for hundreds of thousands of employees across the Amazon Operations Network (i.e., Fulfillment Centers, Amazon Stores, Transportation Network, Prime Air, as well as new business ventures that remain to be seen).
This leader needs to maintain agility and flexibility to ensure programs and processes put in place will adapt and scale to a fast-changing environment, while insisting on the highest standards, ensuring we are always optimizing and innovating for the safety of our employees, while maintaining compliance.
*Preferred location for this role is at our headquarter locations in Nashville or Virginia.
Key job responsibilities
- Assist in developing a centralized system for managing OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping for all Amazon Operations Network
- Work to improve and continue to develop and implement a comprehensive workplace health and safety compliance and recordkeeping strategy
- Work to improve and continue to develop and manage an OSHA injury and illness recordkeeping and reporting program
- Work to improve and continue to develop, monitor and implement solutions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Create compliance solutions for Amazon’s network and develop innovative projects that drive improvements in our processes
- Establish and implement current and forward-looking compliance work plans consistent with identified risk areas
- Develop, implement, maintain and regularly assess key policies and procedures to mitigate identified risks and to meet government, industry, company compliance requirements
- Collaborate internally with the company’s personnel to identify and provide ongoing risk assessment of existing and emerging business practices for potential areas of compliance vulnerability and develop and implement preventative action plans to help maintain compliance and mitigate risk
- Review program business rules, documents, marketing materials and information systems to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, federal and state laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety (OSH), Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), or other related fields from an accredited university
- 10+ years of relevant experience in safety, compliance, and/or regulatory affairs, including experience developing and implementing safety strategies and programs examples: OSHA and regulations, policies, and guidance
- Experience with implementing systems for centralizing workplace safety and health compliance, including OSHA recordkeeping
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work across senior levels of leadership and all levels of an organization with multiple businesses, including operations, legal, and public policy, to provide leadership and strategic planning on compliance and recordkeeping
- Proven ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders and stakeholders through logical reasoning, relevant data, and the presentation of alternative solutions
- Ability to build effective coalitions and extensive external network (e.g., regulators, trade associations, and legal counsel)
- Excellent analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- Have or working towards a PE, ASP, CSP or other recognized professional certification
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certified.
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Tech Program Manager – Advertising Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Corporate Counsel, L&E Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- SDE – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead – Paramus, NJ (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Paramus, NJ
- Program Manager, Privacy, Central Privacy Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate , Employee Resource Center, Disability Leave Services Support Amazon Jobs – US
- Manager, Software Development, Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Litigation Paralegal , Litigation & Regulatory Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.