Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Senior Marketing Manager, BISS, Business Industrial & Scientific Supplies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1872038
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager.
The Amazon BISS (Business, Industrial, & Scientific Supplies) team is looking for an experienced, innovative, customer-obsessed, and data-driven Senior Marketing Manager to help reinvent how we market to B2C and B2B customers. We are driving results through high value engagements with Amazon.com consumer customers as well as with Amazon Business customers. This candidate will own marketing for site-wide events and promotions on BISS, while continuing to accelerate the pace of innovation in our marketing and merchandising team.
This role is responsible for developing and executing a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives related to the website, marketing, and customer experience. This individual will work closely with the business team to drive tremendous growth and deliver a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, customer-focused, creative, problem solver, with strong writing skills and has good judgment. The role will require the use of data-driven analysis to identify strategies, initiatives, tactical solutions and events that move the needle on customer adoption, traffic, and share of wallet. Day to day, the candidate will deliver results by collaborating with a team of 2-3 merchandisers to execute tactical initiatives, and drive strategic programs by partnering with Business Intelligence Engineers, Data Scientists, and Vendor Managers to launch engaging onsite experiences. The candidate will communicate regularly with BISS leadership and provide strategic guidance to inform the marketing roadmap.
The Senior Marketing Manager for BISS must be an effective leader and communicator and will work with some of Amazon’s most important brand partners and across multiple internal teams and partner closely with the Amazon Business team. They will conceive, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts; guide those projects to completion, and take full ownership and responsibility for successful delivery. This role requires both analytical rigor and creative finesse. The candidate must be as comfortable with marketing science as with marketing art, and demonstrate the ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level with your team (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, managing large scale projects, and influencing cross-functional teams. They will have consumer and B2B marketing experience and demonstrated ability to improve new customer acquisition and grow existing customer value.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategies to drive profitable growth.
• Ownership of onsite merchandising, managing agency relationships, and maintaining a high bar for the customer experience
• Cultivating a deep understanding or expertise of marketing tools and platforms as well as Amazon central marketing systems and tools, experimenting with new tools and channels, and building custom solutions where required
• Demonstrate successful partnerships with functions such as product, finance, vendor management, in-stock teams, Amazon Business and/or other internal Amazon teams
• Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including driving awareness, conversion, new buyers and increased basket size
• Build a strong customer experience, understanding the potential impact of new functionality or features on customer experience
• Conduct business analysis to ensure the health of the business and to provide visibility to senior leadership
• BA/BS Required in marketing, business, finance, math or related fields
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Quip, and OneNote
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• 6+ years relevant experience including retail, marketing, online customer experience, marketing strategies, or other relevant experience that highlights your ability to deliver results, learn new skills, and emerge as a leader
• Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Experience communicating and presenting to senior management and influencing and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
• Ability to leveraging quantitative and analytical skills to inform strategy with experience building and leveraging customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
• Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, banner advertisements, and on-site placements
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills including managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics SQL, data analysis, metrics, KPI definition and measurement, reporting
• Experience in marketing or management consulting
• MBA or master’s degree in marketing, business, finance, math or related fields.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Applied Scientist, Search Query Understanding Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Measurement Partner Manager, Amazon Shopper Panel Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Influencer Marketing Manager, Prime Video Influencer Marketing Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Media Planner, US Performance Marketing, Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Finance Lead Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Operations Manager, Amazon Air (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Southern California Region, California
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Seatac, WA
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Project Engineer Intern, Global Engineering Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington, WA
- Project Engineer Intern, Global Engineering Services Amazon Jobs – Fredericksburg, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.