Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Senior Operations Manager, SDS Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2322051
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager.
Senior Operations Manager
At Amazon we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth and we are constantly improving how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. Our goal is to exceed expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services. To improve the customer experience we have built a group of delivery station based customer service associates that enables real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages and how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them.
Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) is looking for a Senior Delivery Station Customer Support Operations Manager to help pioneer this exciting method of customer service across AMER (US, CA, MX and BR). In this leader of leaders role you will manage multiple group and team managers supporting a network of ~600 Customer Service Associates across delivery stations in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You will be part of the senior leadership team, that will help us build new processes to improve the customer experience. You should have excellent strategic, business and communication skills and be able to work with senior leaders, tech teams, and business stakeholders as well as legal owners to develop and execute a dynamic kind of customer service Model. This position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success. The ability to lead remote teams virtually and travel as needed is also required.
Key job responsibilities
Lead the implementation of operational excellence across AMER by:
Monitoring results and progress towards goals
Partnering and collaborating with cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement
Ensuring best practices are shared with all AMER countries
Defining and continually evolving the AMER operational strategic vision
- Degree qualified
- 5 or more years’ experience leading an operational organization in an environment, responsible for an overall team of 600 to 750 employees.
- 5 years+ people and performance management experience.
- Experience with call center, or call center like, management practices including key metrics and common planning mechanisms.
- Able to travel, both domestically and internationally, as required by business (~50% of time).
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- 5-10 years of experience managing managers.
- 1-2 years of program management experience.
- Lean Six Sigma certified.
- Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- Proven experience of managing and developing three levels of management and their direct reports. Leading through these levels without direct front line supervision
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful career progression and growth internally within operation and establishment of proven succession planning models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively an executive level.
- A proven track record of creating strategic plans designed to drive continual improvements at scale
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Executive Assistant, Music Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Tonawanda, NY
- Sr. HR Manager Amazon Jobs – Tracy, CA
- Intern Software Development Engineer – 2023 (US) Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs – Fishersville, VA
- Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs – Gardena, CA
- Area Maintenance Manager Amazon Jobs – Fife, WA
- Area Maintenance Manager Amazon Jobs – New Castle, DE
- Sr. Manager of Internet Optimization Services – AWS, Internet Optimization Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Annapurna Labs Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.