Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Arizona, United States – Apply for Senior Process Engineer, Amazon Freight, AF LTL Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300458
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer.
Amazon Freight is building a disruptive transportation product with the vision of redefining shipping for its customers. The goal is to develop easy-to-use, reliable and transparent transportation services that raise the customer experience bar relative to all existing shipping alternatives. In doing this, Amazon is deeply studying customer shipping needs and building innovative, market-leading solutions that will organically attract customers towards our services.
We are building an exciting new business in this space and seeking a Senior Process Engineer to join our Operations Excellence team in Tempe, AZ. This position will lead operational growth and performance initiatives for Amazon Freight’s Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) business. You will be the owner of goals that require cross functional coordination, and you will lead high importance, high visibility special projects for the team.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as the Single Threaded Leader for operational growth and performance initiatives
- Remove bottlenecks and accelerate the expansion of operational capacity.
- Evaluate performance objectives and metrics across the network to proactively identify process improvement opportunities.
- Identify key risks across the operation; build and execute a prioritized roadmap of mitigation and contingency plans.
- Own cost reduction initiatives for sustaining processes.
- Influence overall terminal strategy and stakeholders beyond your direct scope.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time to support projects.
About the team
Want to learn more about working with Amazon Transportation Services? Check out this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5YqrtBGvY&feature=youtu.be
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in program management, logistics, operations, supply chain, transportation, or related field
- 5+ years experience using Excel
- 3+ years of Warehousing/Operations experience
- Prior experience or use of Lean/Six Sigma
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement
- Experience and proficiency in effective communication (written and oral) of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, MS Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate a track record of problem-solving and analytical skill, and of achieving results in similar work or operational environments.
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – San Marcos, TX
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTech IT Amazon Jobs – Cranbury, NJ
- Senior Program Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Store Kitchen & Prepared Zone Lead (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Dir of Eng, Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – DuPont, WA
- Data Center Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Antenna Engineer, Phased Array Antenna Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.