Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Senior Product Manager, FinOps Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289564
Job Title: Software Development Engineer.
Finance and Global Business Services (FGBS) is looking for a Senior Product Manager to build a childhood-to-career education program focused on finance and business services careers. We have big goals and we want a Senior Product Manager who is excited about the early stages of the program and the impact they can make!
The program will support students, in partnership with their educators and advisors, with opportunities to explore FGBS careers and learn financial literacy, career readiness concepts, and entrepreneurship through grade-appropriate lessons, immersion learning, post-secondary advisory, internships, and career support. The initiatives start in the US and UK with varying scopes, and require active engagement with multiple stakeholders, including Senior Leadership and external partners.
The Senior Product Manager role is a mix of Product & Program Management. The Product management aspect requires the candidate to own initiatives from Defining/Scoping to Execution stages. Initiatives vary from finding and building internal and external partnerships to grow and scale the program, solving pain points, and/or driving volunteer opportunities. The Program management aspect deals with driving programs related to operational excellence and customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a strong individual contributor who demonstrates the ability to influence, manage ambiguity, and work collaboratively with several internal and external partners. You will serve as the single-threaded leader for all global relationship development, program oversight, and partnership evaluation, as well as work with the global working groups on ongoing local activities for the education program. You will be able to balance innovative thinking with the ability to earn trust across a wide part of the organization. You will be able to work cross-functionally and drive the program end-to-end, analyze complex sets of data and deal with ambiguity, break down the problem into solutions, map out stakeholders, and define deliverables, timelines and mechanisms to track progress and continuously improve.
The role requires strategic planning skills, demonstrated oral and written communication skills, and the ability to implement programs at a large scale. In addition to building and growing the program, you will help us anticipate challenges and opportunities in subsequent years. You will be able to utilize customer feedback from students, educators and community to create actionable insights and influence internal executive stakeholders and external partners on program recommendations.
Key job responsibilities
• Create program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives.
• Work with the FGBS working group and nonprofit partners, manage day-to-day execution of the global-serving program.
• Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
• Enjoy solving problems and be an expert at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically.
• Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
• Be able to dig deep into large sets of data and analyze trends.
• Drive product discussions with executive representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Proven ability to implement a large-scale program strategy
• Experience partnering effectively with non-profit organization(s)
• Prior experience launching new programs in new regions (city/state/country)
• Previous Educator, Finance, Accounting, or Business experience
• Experience using data to illustrate business conclusions
• Strong critical thinking skills with ability to challenge status quo
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Experience working cross functionally and cross organizationally to complete a large project
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
• Strong bias for action and be able to work iteratively
• An innovative thinker who also has a strong customer and quality focus.
- Software Development Engineer – Sponsored Products Search, Sponsored Product Sourcing Delivery Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Attribution Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- System Development Engineer II, Enterprise Engineering Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Software Development Engineer, EC2, AWS EC2 Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior AWS Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr – Core, Strategic Account Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.