Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Senior Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Music Ubiquity Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1746067
Job Title: Senior Product Manager – Tech.
We are seeking a visionary Product Manager-Technical to join our product team. Our product team collaborates closely with the entire Amazon Music organization to create experiences that bring customers closer to music, artists and music culture. This is an opportunity to define the future of streaming and build innovative experiences that are used by millions of people every day.
As a Product Manager-Technical, you will help define and build new Amazon Music experiences that make it easier for customers to listen to music on any device, from smart TVs to new headphones and innovative smart speakers. At Amazon Music, product managers are the CEO of the features they build and closely collaborate with Engineering, Business Development, Design, and more, to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage all aspects of the customer experience. A successful candidate will be customer obsessed, highly analytical, have experience working with 3rd party platforms to build high quality experiences, and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The ideal candidate will be able to boil down a big vision for the future into a simple set of features we can launch iteratively and experimentally, know how to strategically manage partners towards that vision, and know how to build support for their vision while taking input from other creative contributors.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
· 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Excellent customer intuition: You obsess about customers and can translate customer needs into crisp, detailed product requirements. You are able to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs.
· Comfortable with ambiguous problems: We are charting new territories and need someone who can help us find our way to a great customer experience
· Track record of achievements: You’ve shipped cool stuff that has moved the needle on key business & customer metrics. You have a proven ability to make smart feature versus time-to-market trade-offs. You have demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
· A cross-functional leader: It takes a lot of people to deliver products customers love. We are looking for people who have experience in and are comfortable with driving hard decisions across all stakeholders. You quickly earn the trust of people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you.
· An owner who takes calculated risks: One of your favorite things to do as a product manager is to launch, learn and iterate. You know what matters most to customers and can simplify product requirements to deliver benefits to customers quickly. You identify opportunities and step up in various areas to turn those opportunities into realities
· Data-centric and analytical. You use data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value. You also leverage your strong analytical skills and ability to dive deep to develop a nuanced understanding of your product and customers, and to create effective strategies.
· Technical fluency. You have the ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
· Excellent communication skills. You are as comfortable speaking in front of the company at an all-hands meeting as you are writing a detailed six-page narrative on your products that you can defend with the highest levels of senior leadership.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Front-End Engineer Amazon Jobs – New Jersey, United States
- DEI Recruiter – People Experience and Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – IoT Core – Device Gateway Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Business Operations Analyst Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Senior Manager, Data Engineering Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, SageMaker Inference Platform Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Perimeter Mall (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE 2 – AWS Lambda Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal Product Manager – Technical – Alexa AI , Product Management, Intelligent Decisions Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Tech Program Manager, Web Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Manhattan Beach, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.