Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior Product Manager Tech – Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620603
Job Title: Senior Product Manager Tech – Prime Video
Want to change the way millions of customers watch TV worldwide? Prime Video is shaping the future of global digital video entertainment. Our vision is to become the most loved video subscription service in the world. We are looking for a savvy, strategic, and analytical Senior Technical Product Manager for the Prime Video Catalog team. In this cross-functional role you will help define and execute the strategy that drives the localization customer experience and catalog distribution to Amazon Retail. You will collaborate with other product managers, engineering teams, business intelligence, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our platform capabilities.
A day in the life
As an owner of catalog distribution strategy, you will partner with product managers, engineering, and Retail business units to drive your strategy to fruition. Partners and executive teams look to you for your knowledge of the customer experience, customer behavior, and metrics to justify investments toward Prime Video’s vision. You are continuously learning and run experiments to validate new big ideas.
About the hiring group
Our vision is to be the world’s most reliable, fastest digital video catalog serving billions of video titles in any language on any device, anywhere.
· is Customer Obsessed and knows the industry
· analyzes data and makes data-backed decisions
· celebrates diversity of ideas, are continuous learners who support each other’s growth, and are vocally self-critical of our blind spots
· leads by example and builds trust across our organization by both deepening and sharing subject matter expertise
· Define and execute toward the long-term strategy for the Catalog distribution space
· Actively run experiments to validate new big ideas and business opportunities
· Working closely with Business Intelligence to analyze business trends and make data-backed decisions
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, engineering, Retail business units, and executives to influence and drive the long-term strategy
· Create business requirements, develop solutions, and socialize them across functions and teams
· Own the end-to-end product lifecycle
This position may be located in Seattle or Los Angeles.
If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences, working with tech, and have a passion for video, come join us!
· 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product direction you are setting
· Ability to develop and implement a strategic vision
· Experience working with engineers to build products customers love
· MBA from business school and a BS in Computer Science or related technical field
· Concrete experience managing complex digital products (preferably end customer facing) applications.
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – The Mall at Millenia Amazon Jobs – Orlando, FL
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – Somerset Collection Amazon Jobs – Troy, MI
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Westfield Old Orchard Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – SoHo Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Business Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Inbound Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Chattanooga Area, TN
- Amazon Books Retail Associate – Georgetown Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC | Greater Metro Area
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Melrose Ave Amazon Jobs – West Hollywood, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.