Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior Product Manager – Technical, Multi-Channel Fulfillment Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1637785
Job Title: Senior Product Manager – Technical, Multi-Channel Fulfillment.
Amazon has a long history of externalizing core competencies to benefit customers. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are two key examples of this. Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Organization will build on that foundation and innovate to externalize end-to-end supply chain capabilities as standalone services. Our vision is to fulfill orders for customers all over the world regardless of where transactions occur.
We are seeking a Product Manager to own the product roadmap and delivery of a supply chain catalog which will be the backbone for Customers to add and manage product data to access multiple Amazon supply chain services at scale. Our ideal candidate is a crisp verbal and written communicator, thinks with clarity and rigor, and has a track record of defining and delivering successful products. You will:
· Collaborate with global business, engineering, marketing, product management, and operations teams across Amazon to define, design, communicate, and deliver solutions.
· Utilize data to develop the business case, definition and ongoing improvement of fulfillment products and features to grow a new line of business with a multi-year roadmap.
· Work with tech teams to launch new standalone fulfillment products
· Conduct analysis to better understand program impacts, opportunities, product needs and customer types.
We prefer that this Product Manager be located in Seattle, Washington but we are willing to discuss other locations: Tempe, Arizona; Irvine, California; or San Diego, California.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, business or equivalent field
· 3+ years product management experience of conceptualizing, launching, and scaling technology-based products
· Experience working across diverse teams to develop solutions
· Ability to make decisions weighing product quality vs. time-to-market tradeoffs
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience working with eCommerce and/or supply chain products
· Strong project management skills: proven track record of executing complicated projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams
· The ability to articulate complex concepts in verbal and written form to cross functional audiences
· Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.), and the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value or difficult tradeoffs.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.