Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Arizona, United States. – Apply for Senior Program Manager – Amazon Transportation Services, AF LTL Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1747603
Job Title: Senior Program Manager.
Amazon Freight is building a disruptive transportation product with the vision of redefining shipping for its customers. The goal is to develop easy-to-use, reliable and transparent transportation services that raise the customer experience bar relative to all existing shipping alternatives. In doing this, Amazon is deeply studying customer shipping needs and building innovative, market-leading solutions that will organically attract customers towards our services.
To enable us to succeed in this large endeavor, we are looking for a Program Manager to play a critical role in integrating Amazon Freight Less than Truck Load into different Amazon programs to allow for a best in class experience for shippers, carriers and internal Amazon customers. This individual is tasked with having a deep understanding all parts of the operation and being able to drive short term operational changes and long term strategic initiatives involving systematic improvements. Another key focal point of this role is on long term planning and understanding risks and opportunities over the next 12 to 24 months and working toward solutions. In order to be successful in this role, this individual will need to have a complete understanding of the entire process including the experience from shippers, carriers, terminals and interacting with other Amazon organizations are imperative.
Main areas of ownership include: (1) ingesting operational concerns and providing scalable solutions, (2) partnership with teams throughout Amazon Freight Less than Truck Load and key stakeholders across Amazon, and (3) surface and alleviate long term risks by creating scalable solutions and integrating with other Amazon programs.
· Influencing partner teams without authority
· Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources
· Influence design and development of strategic processes
· Manage and deliver results on complex projects across multiple organizations
· Work with program managers, product managers, business leaders and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
· Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
· Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
· Gather and analyze data to drive business decisions
· Create, communicate, and manage budget for projects
· Innovate to improve processes and continuously remove cost from operations
Amazon Freight Less-than-Truckload (AF LTL) is a rapidly growing transportation start-up within Amazon. Our vision.is to build a profitable, commercial LTL service that drives the Amazon flywheel and delights shippers with the most reliable, convenient, transparent and competitively priced service in the industry.
** This position can be based on Seattle, Phoenix, Nashville or Atlanta **
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· MBA or Masters in Supply Chain / Industrial Engineering
· 5+ years of LTL/Operations experience
· Prior experience or use of Lean/Six Sigma Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
· Demonstrated problem-solving, mathematic, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
· Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives Strong written and oral communication skills
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business and the competitive landscape
· Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and optimizing initiatives
· Experience with data mining and data analysis Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, MS Excel, Access, and SharePoint
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Human Resources Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Waukegan, IL
- Amazon Fresh Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Westmont, IL
- Senior SAP Manufacturing Analyst, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM – SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) Analyst Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Amazon Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Supply Chain Manager I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Go Grocery Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC
- Sales Strategy & Operations Leader Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Voice SDK Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Field Transportation Lead Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Monetization Services Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.