Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Senior Program Manager, AWS Worldwide Specialist TAM Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2291204
Job Title: Senior Program Manager.
Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS? Enterprise Support is hiring!
The AWS Enterprise Support Field Operations team for the Worldwide Specialist TAM organization is looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented Senior Program Manager to help define and drive the operational strategy for Enterprise Support’s global and most complex business areas. We enable our talented Technical Account Managers (TAM) and Enterprise Support Managers (ESM) to deliver a superior Enterprise Support experience to customers efficiently and effectively.
As a Senior Program Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to own the delivery of initiatives aimed at driving the efficiency and business performance of field teams, enabling TAMs to achieve of continuously high bar on customer support, and providing a best in class employee experience. You will innovate on behalf of customers, TAMs, and ESMs. You will influence and shape our global TAM organization, and how our TAMs around the world deliver services to Enterprise Support customers.
As member of the Worldwide Specialist TAM Field Operations Team, you will work to deeply understand the customer experience and customer portfolio/profiles, and represent the customer in internal discussions. You will own the delivery mechanism (inputs, tools, adoption, inspection, outputs, and continuous improvements) of all programs you own. This requires you to deeply understand the tools, processes, and procedures the TAMs follow to deliver the entitlements and any regional variations. You will partner with field operations managers and stakeholders to define the roadmap for initiatives in your portfolio and prioritize by business impact.
In this role, you will drive a continuous improvement roadmap and act as a change agent in the organization. You will take large, complex problems and break them down into manageable pieces, then ensure timely delivery of solutions. You will assess costs, benefits and ROI; identify and mitigate risks; manage escalations; anticipate and make trade-offs; balance business needs with technical constraints.
The right candidate earns trust through outstanding performance, effective communication skills, and a strong record of delivering results timely and effectively. You should have experience managing global programs for operational/engineering organization in large, multi-national, preferably a tech company. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, IT operations experience, and a deep analytical background. Strong judgement and a demonstrated ability to influence without explicit authority are key to success.
Key job responsibilities
As a Senior Program Manager in AWS Enterprise Support you will:
• Enable transparency and decision-making across AWS leadership by providing communication and clear status of the initiatives you own.
• Bring your expertise, problem solving skills, and creativity to add value to our team.
• Unify distributed efforts and own the plan to deliver quality outcomes for our customers.
• Work across organizations to ensure we continue marrying internal support capabilities with best-in-class customer experience as new services and features are launched.
• Define metrics and KPIs to measure success of strategic initiatives and programs and report on their progress.
• Manage programs to scale and improve the customer and TAM experience with our entitlements.
• Promote regional approaches where applicable.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
[LOCATION FLEXIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES]
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• 5+ years operational excellence/customer experience program management roles supporting global, enterprise scale technology organizations and managing technical projects/programs Agile
• 5+ years of experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Ability to operate with a great deal of independence in a lean, fast-paced organization
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel, are a must
• 7+ years in operational excellence/customer experience program management roles supporting global, enterprise scale technology organizations and managing technical projects/programs Agile)
• Program Management Certification such as PMP, Six Sigma, Agile Certified Practitioner, etc.
• Master’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Experience with technical customer service/support organizations
• AWS Cloud Practitioner certification or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement repeatable operational processes, procedures and policies
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• Experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, ambiguous work environment
The base pay range for this position is $98,700-160,000/yr; Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Business Intelligence Engineer, AWS Enterprise Support Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Data Engineer, Analytics & Data Management Amazon Jobs – New York City, NY
- Software Development Engineer , AWS Identity Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Ads Identity Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr Mechanical Design Engineer – Customer Terminals Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Content Marketing Mgr, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Amazon Robotics – Software Development Engineer (SDE) – Summer 2023, Robotic Strategy and Concepts Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr. Partner Development Manager Tech, Strategic Partner Development and Support Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.