Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Senior Program Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300534
Job Title: Senior Program Manager.
Amazon’s Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) team provides value by combining expertise in Amazon transportation services with the scale and support infrastructure of Customer Service (CS) to ensure successful deliveries, gather intelligence to prevent future delivery problems, and prevent unnecessary concessions. SDS supports recipients (e.g., Amazon customers, shipping recipients) and providers (e.g., drivers, shippers, Delivery Service Partners, etc.) of Amazon Logistics (AMZL) and Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) delivery services with a combination of inbound, proactive, and in-station support models with the purpose of ensuring that customers receive deliveries on time and that concessions abuse is minimized. We are a global organization that provides support for multiple marketplaces through an operational network that includes thousands of CS Associates and counting. We leverage technology including automation, self-service, associate tools, and machine learning to both resolve customer issues proactively and when contacts are required we handle them with quality and efficiency.
This role serves as a global program leader within the SDS Operations organization responsible for creating and leading a program dedicated to understanding how the interaction between customer experience, associate behavior, and key operational metrics related to call quality performance. This role has significant customer, quality and cost impact . The initiatives driven by the leader will impact SDS Operations across 20+ countries, 40 sites and 10+ worldwide associates. The role will own creating and scaling processes for a early stage and rapidly growing organization. This role operates in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment and works with diverse, globally distributed stakeholders. This role will drive critical programs to make organizational progress on long term scaling strategy for SDS Operations.
The candidate for this position will possess experience designing and implementing effective mechanisms, and is expected to have a broad understanding of SDS operations and further develop that understanding to scale across the globe. The ideal candidate sees around corners, is biased for action in achieving goals, earns trust through broad stakeholder influence, can dive deep to get to root cause of a problem, and think big to develop long term sustainable solutions.
This candidate embraces the fact that we’re consistently evolving parts of our business to keep pace with both customers and other internal teams. They will deep dive current processes and develop future improvements that will have a direct and positive impact to customers’ experiences across the globe. Question norms across our organization and apply your knowledge and experience to drive these improvements. Identify and drive changes to cross-functional capabilities that span teams across Amazon operations.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
- Experience managing or influencing large organizations
- Experience working in Customer Service or Service Operations Environment
- Amazon Fresh Store Kitchen & Prepared Zone Lead (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Dir of Eng, Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – DuPont, WA
- Data Center Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Antenna Engineer, Phased Array Antenna Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, ACC Tech Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- HR Manager, PXT Amazon Jobs – Carlisle, PA
- Software Development Manager, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Assistant Manager, RSR Amazon Jobs – Washington, IN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.