Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior Risk Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington . See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1720218
Job Title: Senior Risk Manager.
The Selling Partner Experience (SPX) team within Product Assurance, Risk and Security (PARS) is looking for a Snr. Manager to lead the development of a globally consolidated, consistent end-to-end content strategy to improve the selling partner compliance experience. In this role, you will work across PARS compliance, business, and tech teams to deliver a strategy and multi-year roadmap to deliver a centralized, PARS-wide content strategy.
PARS SPX mission is to develop a singular best-in-class set of experiences that cut across organizational lines and create a mechanism for SPs, both Sellers and Vendors, to action all compliance related matters in one location. We aim to make compliance a non-issue for well-intentioned SPs by simplifying knowledge of regulations, demonstration of compliance, and access to services.
To deliver on this mission, we required a globally consistent and cross-PARS content strategy. The successful candidate will 1) drive an overall strategy for what content is surfaced to SPs, how and when, 2) create standards and templates for content creation in multiple modalities, 3) maintain those standards, and 4) conduct regular content review sweeps for revisions or deprecation. This includes:
· Leveraging common processes; establishing, maintaining and maturing standardized PARS wide program standards, policies and procedures and communication processes.
· Defining PARS-wide methods to measure and track the success of the content strategy against defined goals.
· Addressing prioritized program SPX pain points PARS-wide by improving and simplifying all content across PARS programs.
· Identifying opportunities to automate or semi-automate manual customer-facing and internal business processes and procedures using Amazon’s tools and technology, improving tools, features and reducing SP friction, enhancing self-service tools and improving efficiency, engagement and the overall Selling Partner Experience.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 7+ years of program management experience to bring clarity and focus, define clear goals and objectives, analyze data, assess processes, program plans and operations requirements and drive decision-making and risk management while managing complex, cross-functional initiatives.
· MBA or Master’s Degree.
· Experience/certification in Lean/Six Sigma Manufacturing methodologies preferred.
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
· Good communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience delivering results in an ambiguous environment
· Understands how to incorporate the Voice of the Customer (VoC) to develop and deliver critical solutions to improve the Selling Partner Experience.
· Can develop or evolve strategy with attention to detail to conduct analysis, identify gaps and opportunities in procedures, and drive innovative, efficient solutions.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, while building consensus and partnering successfully with customers, stakeholders and team members.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Manager III – AMZ5751 Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Technical Program Manager – AMZ5752 Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Product Manager Technical III – External Svcs – AMZ5757 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Risk Manager II – AMZ5759 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager II – AMZ5768 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Professional Services II – AMZ5800 Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- HW Commodity Specialist II – AMZ5816 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- VP Engineering – Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Product Manager Technical – External Services – AMZ5607 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Engineer, ECS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.