Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Senior Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead – Prime Gaming Live, Prime Gaming Live/Crown Channel Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2295384
Job Title: Senior Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead.
Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? Prime Gaming is looking for a talented and versatile Senior Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead to join our Prime Gaming Live team and help grow our sales practice. Prime Gaming Live/Crown Channel was created to make a new type of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers (www.twitch.tv/crown) and we are scaling our sales team!
Prime Gaming Live/Crown Channel is a fast-growing segment of our business. In this role, you will help accelerate revenue growth and grow strategic partnerships. You will report into the Head of Sales & Sponsorships and will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering best in class creative solutions to our clients. You should be an excellent communicator with experience operating at all levels, as well as a strategic thinker who is able to earn the trust of partners across Amazon and our clients. You will focus on bringing in revenue and delivering contextually relevant creative executions, and custom idea and have the freedom to “think big” for our partners and their brands with the ability to leverage some of the assets in Amazon’s ecosystem.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop pipeline and achieve revenue targets and YoY business
- Be a consultative and creative partner to clients and agencies to develop meaningful custom solutions
- Work with cross functional teams including Legal, Business Development, Operations, and the Amazon Ads Sales teams
- Learn and articulate the value proposition of the PGL/Crown Channel offering, including brand integrations, sponsorship products & audience, to clients and agencies
- Work with cross functional teams to identify important opportunities of sales and opportunity for growth
- Build and manage key relationships internally and externally to ensure pipeline health
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- MBA or related experience
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of experience with entertainment or gaming, sponsorship, and advertising sales
- Experience in new media sales (digital media, live-streaming, Twitch)
- Experience with sponsorship and integration sales
- Experience in business development
- Relationships with senior marketing executives at brands and key agencies.
- Experience working directly with brands on developing creative partnerships through sponsorship packaging and integration sales
- Experience managing executive level relationships
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize sales funnel and use data to inform sales decisions
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA
- HR Business Partner II – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – MARKHAM, IL
- Strategic Account Executive, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Director Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- ServiceNow Developer Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Program Manager, Aircraft Heavy Maintenance, Global Technical Operations, Amazon AIR Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – ROCHELLE, IL
- Sr. Manager, Owned Channels, Amazon Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.