Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior SAP Manufacturing Analyst, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM – SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) Analyst Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1747642
Job Title: Senior SAP Manufacturing Analyst.
As the SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) Analyst, you will support the design, development and implementation of SAP ME projects connected to Enterprise Systems that allow for the rapid development and production of Space Hardware. The implementation of these systems are critical to scalability and cost effective business operations. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, start-up like environment. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of execution.
You will conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and improvements. Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of internal customers in manufacturing. Review program codes and correct MII program errors. Maintain and update existing program codes as needed. Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project. Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards and solve production problems in a timely manner.
Key job responsibilities
• Build SAP ME/MII based solutions and handle all deployment related activities
• Analyze business requirements and build Functional design documents based on SAP ME/MII
• Building Proof of Concepts (POCs) using SAP ME
• Conduct Blueprint workshops, fit-gap analysis of the Manufacturing Process and produce design documentation to configure Routings, Operations and BOMs in SAP ME
• Prepare functional specifications for enhancements and application interfaces
• Ensure that the deployed applications perform as per customer expectations and there are no performance issues
• Configure Primary Data (Operations, Routings, BOMs) in SAP ME.
• Develop Printing labels, Travelers documents and shop floor forms in SAP ME
• Use pre-configured templates to document the solution’s implementation
• Active participation in Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and MES startup to ensure success and meet business requirements.
• Identify training needs. Co-ordinate and participate in the execution of training programs for Manufacturing/Operations personnel.
• Advocate feedback from customers, report enhancement requests and participate in change management discussions on product enhancements and features
• Support engineering and production requirements for enterprise products as the program matures.
• Support integration activities for ERP modules including PP, QM, MM, PM, PCo, and MRP.
Prioritized Amazon Leadership Principals
· Learn and Be Curious
· Earn Trust
· Invent and Simplify
A day in the life
You will collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of internal customers in manufacturing. Your primary role will be to support business needs through solution design workshops and configuration/modelling of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES). You will work with customers in Manufacturing/Operations to develop functional specifications and RICEFs for SAP ME Projects. You will work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards and solve production problems in a timely manner.
About the team
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world. Our team focuses on building Enterprise System Applications for manufacturing satellites. Your customers are Manufacturing, Operations and the Supply Chain teams at Kuiper.
• 3+ years of experience in deployment and maintenance experience with SAP ME/MII
• 3+ years of experience in deployment and maintenance experience with touchpoints and transactions to and from SAP ME and SAP S/4 HANA
• 5+ years in an information technology role
• 3+ years with SAP MII/ME
• 3+ years implementation experience as SAP technical architect
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
• 5+ years configuring enterprise systems (SAP ME) for aerospace, automotive or medical supply companies
• Java, SQL knowledge (will be advantage)
• Configuring SAP ME dashboards (PODs), service extensions, activity hooks.
• SAP ME customization using Java SDK
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Supply Chain Manager I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Go Grocery Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC
- Sales Strategy & Operations Leader Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Voice SDK Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Field Transportation Lead Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Monetization Services Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Hardlines Private Brands Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, On Road Driver Experience Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer – Test II Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.