Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Scrum Master Jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Senior Scrum Master Job at Federal Reserve Bank of New York – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
What We Do
Enterprise Platforms & Capabilities (EPC) executes on the delivery of solutions as prioritized in the portfolio management process (as defined by Strategy, Planning & Innovation), and Bank-wide standards and technology building blocks (as defined by Enterprise Architecture), and collaborates with Business Technology Analysts (BTA’s) and Product Owners (POs) on execution of delivery.
Your role as Senior Scrum Master within IT Agile Enterprise Services:
Enacts Scrum principles and values as the Scrum Master (SM) on products in partnership with other SMs, Scrum Team’s Developers, the Product Owner, and Product Stakeholders and Leadership.
- Ensures adherence to Agile/Scrum values, principles, and practices.
- Identifies dependencies, manages conflicts, and drives success of individual sprints, as well as the overall product.
- Expert knowledge of agile practices, principles, and frameworks.
- Works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum or other frameworks across the organization.
- Ensures that the Scrum team is fully functional and productive by ensuring that the product road map and release plan are developed based on the priorities set by the Product Owner and input from the team.
- Directs the work of Scrum team members and guides team in prioritizing work based upon knowledge of customer requirements, release schedule, and various dependencies.
- Addresses and escalates issues, impediments, and roadblocks.
- Communicates regularly with necessary stakeholders.
- Facilitates and/or ensures Agile Scrum Events are conducted and embraced in order to drive agile delivery following Product Delivery Lifecycle (PDLC); secures agile team working agreements, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done.
- Promote a trusting and safe team environment where all team members can raise problems and issues without fear.
- Identify risks and facilitate team efforts to mitigate impact.
- Understand and can teach the value around metrics that help teams grow and course correct – team maturity, customer satisfaction, burndown charts and team velocity.
- Champion team health by example.
- Mentors other Scrum Masters in the organization.
- Participate and evangelize the Agile Community of Practice.
- Participate in the appropriate Scrum of Scrums, as relevant, and Scrum Masters Forum.
- Coaches stakeholders and other leaders outside of the teams on the most effective ways to interact and get value from the teams.
Works with the Product Owner to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain are understood and practiced.
- Ensures the team understands the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Finds techniques for effective Product Backlog management by leading the team through long-term roadmap exercises, forecasting long-term product deliverables.
- Ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value. Leads and coaches the organization in Agile Scrum.
- Plans Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Assists employees and stakeholders with implementing Agile Scrum and empirical product development.
- Leads change that increases the productivity of the team and ensures delivery of valuable products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) and other related certifications preferred.
- Requires at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in computer science, project management, business administration, or information technology from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Intermediate understanding of subject.
- Performs most work independently with general supervision and direction. May consult with management or more senior staff in decision making.
- Experience using Azure DevOps, JIRA is a strong plus
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- And more
Candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and will be tested for all controlled substances prohibited by federal law, to include marijuana.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
NY-New York City
Full-time / Part-time
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Scrum Master Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Arlington, VA
- Scrum Master IV Job at pureIntegration – Reston, VA Remote
- Entegral Scrum Master I (Remote) Job at Enterprise Holdings – Madison, WI Remote
- Scrum Master – Atlassian Job at Jobot – Des Moines, IA
- Manager, Animation Art – VALORANT Job at Riot Games – Los Angeles, CA
- Sr. Animator, Motion Graphics Job at Slack – United States Remote
- Animator (contract) – Maxis Job at Electronic Arts (EA) – Redwood City, CA
- Animator – Oculus Job at Oculus VR – Burlingame, CA
- Bartender – WA225739436 Job at McMenamins Pubs & Breweries – Kalama, WA
- Bartender Job at Wythe Hotel – Brooklyn, NY
See More: 1,000+ Scrum Master Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit frb.taleo.net.