Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Senior Security Consultant Amazon Jobs – California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1822355
Job Title: Senior Security Consultant.
Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
· Lead internal builder projects
· Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
· Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
· Mentor & invest in the development team members
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
· 10 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
· BA/BS degree, equivalent experience, or equivalent military experience
· Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
· Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
· Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
· Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program’s evolution to meet new requirements
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
· Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- NLP Data Scientist Amazon Jobs – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Manager, Tech Program Mgt – S3 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – Ohio
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – North Carolina
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – Florida
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect – Edge Specialist Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Data Engineer, ML Service, Advertising Readiness Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Business Intelligence Engineer, SCOT-FO Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.