Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Senior SoC Technical Lead Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642317
Job Title: Senior SoC Technical Lead.
The team that built the innovative Silicon IP AZ1 Neural Edge that is powering the latest generation of Echo devices is looking for a System Validation Manager to continue to innovate on behalf of our customers. We are a part of Amazon Lab126 that revolutionized reading with our Kindle family of products and reimagined user experience through Echo and Alexa. We want you to help us build on the success of our first generation of ML accelerator at edge.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Sr. SoC Technical Lead you will lead cross-functional engineering and program/product management teams to develop ASIC/SOC solutions that will go into Amazon Devices. In this role you will:
· Collaborate with engineering leaders (SOC / ASIC leads) to create project execution plans for ASIC/FPGA development considering all criteria to design products the meet the power/performance and functional specs for all use conditions.
· Work with product/program management lead to ensure that ASIC/FPGA development meets schedule, cost, and quality requirements.
· Drive engineering project execution, make technical trade-off recommendations, understand the technical challenges, enable solutions, track and report on status, and resolve blocking issues.
· Collaborate with architecture, hardware, software, firmware, packaging and PCB teams on ensuring cross-functional deliverables are identified and tracked.
· Work with external IP and silicon vendors and partners to complete the execution of projects that meet schedule and budget goals.
You must be fully competent in a variety of project management tools, SOC/IP design methodologies and techniques for all phases of the project life-cycle and exhibit demonstrated proficiency in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking. The candidate should also have the experience of working through the various design phases of Silicon development from architecture definition, RTL design, Verification, IP design, Physical design, post silicon design and bring up.
· 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing silicon projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in EE/CSE or related field, or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years of ASIC/SOC design and/or management experience
· 5+ years experience with schedule tracking tools such as MS Project, SmartSheet, and Jira.
· Master’s degree in EE/CSE
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Track record of successfully delivering complete silicon based systems (hardware, firmware, software, algorithms) on time, to scope, with high quality.
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
· Maturity, judgment, and proven ability to lead and influence others.
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with engineers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
· High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
· Track record for being detail-oriented.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.