Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728410
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer.
ART19 (an Amazon Company) is a leading audio platform, providing cutting-edge tools for on-demand hosting, distribution, ad serving, and audience measurement. At the intersection of publishers and advertisers, the company powers hundreds of millions of podcast downloads every month for the industry’s largest shows. ART19 enables publishers to manage all content and ad operations in one place, offering best-in-class targeting capabilities, seamless integration with listening platforms, and a flexible infrastructure to continuously enhance revenue opportunities for its clients. ART19 equips advertisers with services to reach audiences through smart targeting and custom ad creative capabilities.
In addition to offering best-in-class podcast hosting and dynamic ad insertion technology, ART19 provides monetization services for its publishers. We sell host-read ads across a curated network of podcasts, including shows from Tig Notaro, Michael Ian Black, Al Franken, and others, and offer a growing targeted ad marketplace across a pool of more than 1,000 podcast shows.
A day in the life
We prioritize distraction-free productivity so a day in the life of an ART19 engineer is focused and hands-on. You will work within a small, lean team of cross-functional engineers implementing features to enhance best-in-class tools for podcast creators. You may find yourself writing and reviewing code, architecting cool new things, or solving technical challenges, and every once in a while you may find yourself in a meeting.
About the hiring group
We believe in delivering the highest quality tools to empower and delight our customers. We act swiftly – recognizing our customers’ changing needs – and regularly introduce groundbreaking features. Each member of the team is an owner and we give them the agency and voice necessary to thrive. We take a curious approach as we explore, collaborate, and create the world’s best podcasting tools.
• Lead the design, implementation and delivery of software in ambiguous and complex problem spaces
• Architect new features
• Influence others, within the ART19 team and beyond
• Design and implement new features
• Implement and improve automated tests to achieve reliability and confidence in changes
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Focus on operational excellence
• Write maintainable code using best practices and modern tools and methodologies
• Review code from peers
• Test your code thoroughly
• Work closely with product and other engineers to find the best long-term solutions to problems
• Assume responsibility for both the code you create and inherit
• Investigate and address bugs quickly and with accuracy
• Constant improvement – always leave the code and tools better than you found them
• Track and mitigate security risks
• Part of an on call rotation
4+ years of professional software development experience
3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills, especially Ruby, Rails, RSpec
· Experience with data and data warehousing such as Redshift / PostgreSQL, Vertica
· Experience with dev ops tools such as Terraform, Docker, Chef
· Experience designing and consuming APIs across mobile and web clients
· Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services
· Experience with content and delivery network (CDN) such as Fastly and/or Varnish
· Experience with Nginx
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Sr. ASIC Design Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- GNSS Flight Dynamics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Principal TPM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- UX Designer – Alexa Tools Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Account Manager, Wondery Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Embedded Software Dev Engineer Amazon Jobs – Burlingame, CA
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Westfield Old Orchard (Part-Time) Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.