Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE-III) / Technical Lead, Physical Stores Advertising Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289539
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE-III) / Technical Lead.
Locations available for this position are: USA: Boston, MA; New York City, NY; Arlington, VA; or Canada: Toronto, ON. We can consider alternate locations close to other Amazon Offices.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business, operating at the intersection of retail and advertising. Amazon Advertising delivers billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and is breaking fresh ground to create unique advertising experiences for hundreds of thousands of advertisers and shoppers globally. Our team, Physical Stores Advertising, focuses on developing engaging advertising products for customers that shop at physical stores, such as Whole Foods Market, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Style, and Amazon Go, as well as third-party stores not owned by Amazon. We’re tackling a relatively new area for Amazon Advertising and building technology from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor on a high-growth team that values experimentation and innovation. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you have come to the right place.
We own building, launching, and commercializing innovative ad products in-store and do not shy away from technical challenges. Our team is responsible for full-stack implementation and integration of new advertising products, which power the ad content, targeting, and attribution across our advertising network with physical stores. We utilize the latest in cloud technology to build out products supporting custom experiences, both in browser and on mobile platforms, using custom hardware and android operating systems. We are also experimenting in new areas, leveraging computer vision, machine learning, and big data, to provide unique experiences for physical store shoppers and advertisers alike.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for exceptionally motivated and talented software development engineers who are self-starters with strong customer obsession to transform advertising in physical stores. The ideal candidate has experience in building software systems, communicating with stakeholders to collect technical design requirements to drive product features, and has sharp analytical abilities and design skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What To Expect:
SDEs who join our team will find the work has a high-growth potential with a large scope and complexity which can be catered to your professional development goals. You will have the opportunity to learn and become an expert in multiple areas of a full stack. We have a tenured leadership team with years of experience in their respective fields and we strive to be Earth’s best employer. For us, this means we care about work life balance, host team events and happy hours, hold hackathons to foster innovation, prioritize building a diverse culture, care about individual success, and never take ourselves too seriously.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through on projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with sharp analytical abilities and design skills
- Facility Operations Center Engineer, The Facility Operations Center Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Senior Product Manager, FinOps Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer – Sponsored Products Search, Sponsored Product Sourcing Delivery Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Attribution Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- System Development Engineer II, Enterprise Engineering Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Senior Software Development Engineer, EC2, AWS EC2 Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior AWS Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr – Core, Strategic Account Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Marketing Cloud Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.