Google jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure, Google Cloud Compute Jobs at Google – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Write and test product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software development in C++, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining, or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture.
- 3 years of experience developing large-scale infrastructure, distributed systems or networks, and/or experience with compute technologies, storage or hardware architecture.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
Other Related Jobs:
- Group Product Manager, Google Cloud Jobs at Google – San Francisco, CA
- Software Engineer III, Infrastructure, Google Cloud NetInfra Jobs at Google – Sunnyvale, CA
- Software Engineer III, Infrastructure, Google Cloud Storage Jobs at Google – Durham, NC
- Site Lead, Data Center Operations Jobs at Google – Council Bluffs, IA
- Advanced Processor CAD and Methodology Engineer Jobs at Google – Mountain View, CA
- Product Quality Lead, Google Nest Jobs at Google – Mountain View, CA
- Manager, YouTube Monetization, Trust & Safety Jobs at Google – San Bruno, CA
- Epitaxy Operations Manager, Augmented Reality Jobs at Google – Fremont, CA
- Operations Manager Jobs at Google -Council Bluffs, IA
- Manager, Central Strategy and Operations, Google Customer Solutions Jobs at Google -New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Google Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit accounts.google.com.