Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)
Software Engineer jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) – Tampa, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: US-FL-Tampa | US-VA-Arlington | US-KY-Louisville
Job ID: 2021-2046
# of Openings: 1
About The Role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will provide product teams’ software development and product delivery support for the full product stack with an eye for new and innovative features to enhance our products. In this role, you will continuously improve engineering practices utilizing cloud native architectures and frameworks. You will also be responsible for product delivery and product lifecycle with direction from the Product Owner and technical guidance from Solution Architects. This position also offers the opportunity to architect solutions in collaboration with the Solutions Architects.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Drive software development by providing engineering patterns to deliver the optimal product; including communicating design patterns. Mentor other engineers. Provide overall technical leadership to smaller working teams as needed. Articulate the full end to end architecture view of the product.
- Collaborate with product owners and business SMEs to analyze the business need and provide a supportable and sustainable engineered solution. Ensure that the overall technical solution is aligned with the business needs.
- Drive the creation and modifications of the product portfolio components, identify and engage all technical resources necessary to contribute to the solution. Ensure the solution is consistent with ARC architecture, design and development standards.
- Develop applications using industry best practices. Adjust and adopt new methodologies that provide the business with increased flexibility and agility.
- Stay current with latest development tools, technology ideas, patterns and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key stakeholders
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, equivalent experience considered
- 5+ years of application programming in both front-end User Interfaces, server-side application and database queries
- 5+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: design, development, delivery, etc.)
- 3+ years with Agile, Scrum, DevOps, XP, and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- 5+ years of experience implementing modern applications using:
- Cloud Based Solutions/Technologies (AWS, Google, Azure). AWS developer environment including, but not limited to, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudwatch
- Implementation of modern application and infrastructure design patterns, including micro-services and containers, disposable, reactive, stateless and distributed patterns
- Open source technologies including, but not limited to, NodeJS, OpenJDK, React, Python and NoSql DynamoDB database(s)
- DevOps tools including Terraform/Cloud formation, Jenkins pipeline, GIT, Jira, Confluence, automated test and deployment tools
- Data warehouse platforms (such as Teradata, Snowflake, Redshift). Expertise with SQL, database design/structures, ETL/ELT design patterns, datamart structures (star, snowflake schemas, etc.)
- Experience w/Data Lake concepts and design patterns (AWS S3, parquet, python, lambda, hadoop, Spark, noSQL mongoDB, Dynamodb, Athena, etc.)
- BI Technologies (such as Tableau, Jasper, Cognos, Qlik, Looker, other)
- Understanding of Data Management and Data governance best practices
You’ll Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Proven ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience leading small technical teams to mentor and guide multiple-disciplined (full stack) technical teams
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and solution definition
- Proven ability to influence technology strategy and best practices across peer and leadership groups to support an agile development culture
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences
- A strong intellectual curiosity to continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving business and market challenges
- A passion to support peers to help meet timelines on larger projects
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay Jobs at Apple – New York, NY
- Front End Developer Jobs at Mercury Systems, Inc. – Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Sr. Front End Developer Jobs at Horizontal Talent – Richfield, MN
- Front-End Developer – Full-time, Remote Jobs at Toptal – Honolulu, HI
- Staff Frontend Engineer – Citrix Content Collaboration Jobs at Citrix – Atlanta, GA
- UI Front End Engineer Jobs at Apple – Austin, TX
- Web Developer Job at BOIRON USA – Philadelphia, PA
- Experienced Front-End Software Developer Jobs at Trideum Corporation – Huntsville, AL
- Principal Front-End Developer – Angular Jobs at Jobs via eFinancialCareers – Jersey City, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Software Engineer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-arccorp.icims.com.