The Home Depot
The Home Depot jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Senior Specialist, Art Direction Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Sr. Specialist, Art Direction supports concept development and the execution of creative deliverables across all channels. These responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing promotional/marketing strategies and developing creative solutions. The Sr. Specialist, Art Direction will work with and provide guidance to designers, copywriters and other production specialists. In addition to supporting creative leaders, this role will also oversee campaigns. This associate will work with the team to successfully translate concepts to visual expression. They ensure all variables/versions are aligned against media plans and audiences, overseeing tactical execution against concepts, copy matrices, types of units and organize assets for presentations.
- 20% Continuous Improvement – Support creative leaders to capture and establish art direction standards for creative production; Support dissemination of final creative assets to capture best practices and share across creative organization; Collaborate with designers and other team members to share best practices and ensure consistency in creative execution; Maintain stewardship of The Home Depot brand image, tone and feel
- 60% Creative Excellence and Execution – Responsible for ensuring the development of industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with business objectives across all channels; Facilitate production shoot logistics; Review and provide feedback for work in progress assets; Collaborate with designers and other team members to implement creative direction; Ensure story lines are aligned with creative concepts and The Home Depot brand standards; Oversee tactical execution against concepts, copy matrices, types of units and provide creative materials for presentations; Drive communications and updates to creative leadership as well as pod stakeholders; Partner with cross-functional teams for cohesive point of view on projects and/or creative development
- 20% Quality Assurance – Provide quality assurance of creative deliverables, from both internal teams and partner agencies, to ensure designs align with strategy and adhere to brand, channel and platform guidelines. Ensure alignment against media plans
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position typically reports to Sr Manager, Creative
- This position has 0 Direct Reports
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Previous creative experience in a retail environment or advertising agency preferred
- Experience working on creative teams in an agile work environment
- Portfolio demonstrating strong design, branding and storytelling abilities, with examples spanning consumer touchpoints (video/print/digital/social), preferably in a retail context
- Experience working with omni-channel creative production teams
- Detailed understanding of creative organization and omni-channel marketing channels
- Ability to adapt and change in creative environments, multitask, and prioritize
- Insistence on design quality and customer centric focus
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Customer Experience Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Watchung, NJ
- Distinguished Engineer (Remote) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Night Replenishment Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Yucca Valley, CA
- HDE Ordering Coordinator Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Installation Coordinator Jobs at The Home Depot – Cherry Hill, NJ (On-site)
- Manager, One Finance – Reporting Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Distribution Center – Assistant General Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Bedford Park, IL
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot – Odessa, TX
- Software Engineer Principal – Front-end (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot – Atlanta, GA
- Night Replenishment Manager Jobs at The Home Depot – Flushing, NY
More: 1,000+ The Home Depot jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.