Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Senior Tech Program Manager – Advertising Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2294456
Job Title: Senior Tech Program Manager.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
The Performance Ads Core Engine (PACE) team develops core services for Advertiser Registration and Access Management, Ad Catalog Service, Billing, Data Ingestion/Publishing and Analytics that underpin advertising programs such as Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands. This role will see you collaborate with a large number of teams across WW Advertising to drive key initiatives to improve resilience of advertising systems.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be 100% focused on the customer, understanding their needs and requirements, plus anticipating future trends that will serve their needs. You will also be excellent at driving results, being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. You are involved in defining or reviewing the systems-level technical design of your projects and balance near term business need with long term implications for Amazon. You rationalize technical requirements and business priorities in cross-functional teams. You manage cross-functional communication to ensure all business and technical stakeholder’s needs are aligned.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large products and projects, and will have a well-rounded background in current web technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will be data-driven and analytical. You constantly strive to expand our understanding of the metrics that drive our business and growth aspirations. Lastly, your communication skills – both verbal and written – are excellent, and you will be able to clearly communicate at all levels in the organization, including senior management.
If managing initiatives that span multiple teams motivates you, then we would love to hear from you!
- 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
- 7+ years Program Management experience in digital advertising, online services or related industry
- Bachelors degree
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
- Experience in analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Experience in on-time and on-budget delivery of large complex software or hardware projects.
- Ability to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) with stakeholders
- The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader with strong analytical skills. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates should have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection.
- An advanced degree in one of these fields is strongly preferred.
- The successful candidate will have a customer focus, a diverse work experience, and a business curiosity/strategic viewpoint. The candidate will have strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, good judgment, strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate. Understanding of customer intelligence practices, profiling/segmentation and predictive modeling is a plus.
- The candidate should be fluent in standard software, including Excel, Word, and SQL. Prior software development and program management experience is a plus.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Corporate Counsel, L&E Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- SDE – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead – Paramus, NJ (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Paramus, NJ
- Program Manager, Privacy, Central Privacy Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate , Employee Resource Center, Disability Leave Services Support Amazon Jobs – US
- Manager, Software Development, Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Litigation Paralegal , Litigation & Regulatory Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.