Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Senior Technical Program Manager – AWS Data Exchange Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617367
Job Title: Senior Technical Program Manager – AWS Data Exchange
AWS Data Exchange is democratizing the way millions of customers find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud. We have thousands of data products from more than 200 data providers and make it easier for developers, academics, enterprises, and scientific researchers to find the data they need to cure diseases, manage their food supply chain, and recommend the best movies when all you want to do is relax. As a recently launched service based in NYC, this is your chance to work in a start-up like environment within the world’s most successful cloud business.
Customers tell us they want using data in the cloud to be as easy as it is to shop online; however with existing solutions it can take hundreds of hours to get access to and start using third-party data. AWS Data Exchange reduces that process to minutes so builders can jump straight to using data to solve problems.
AWS Data Exchange is looking for leaders to solve challenging problems and help evolve the service. As a Senior Technical Program Manager on the team, you will drive the execution of our most strategic initiatives. You will be on a highly collaborative team building features that customers care about, lead the teams to shape and deliver those features, and advise AWS Data Exchange leadership on goal setting and future initiatives. Simply put, in this role you will keep our business operating smoothly.
We understand that sometimes you need to work from home. Outside of quarantine, our team is co-located in the New York office and we work from home as needed for a doctor’s appointment, to take our kids to school, pick them up, and do the things that can’t be done from the office.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We are dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. You’ll have an opportunity to learn from people with and without engineering backgrounds through one-on-one mentoring and thorough and helpful document reviews.
We care about your career growth. You will work on projects and tasks that will develop your skills and enable you to take on increasingly complex tasks.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
This is a full-time position and is based in our New York, NY office located in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to all forms of public transportation.
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· Experience managing large scale development efforts using various tools.
· Experience working across multiple technical teams
· Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
· Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery
· Thrive on turning ambiguity into clarity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Passion for mentoring engineers to work as a team
- Sr. Technical Program Manager – Security Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Customer Connection Program Senior Specialist Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Development Manager – Amazon Locker / Pick-Up Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Account Executive Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager – Automotive, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Program Manager, Program Management, Finance Operations Business Partnership Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA.
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.